[reprap-users] Huxley status

Rob thatotherdude at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 20:51:04 PST 2011

> Also, are there any mods/hacks to make the reprap print objects with higher
> precision? Smaller print size and/or slower prints are acceptable tradeoffs.

We're messing around with threaded rods and openServo based designs at
Hacklab.to, it might be a total red hearing but it's one of the things we're
trying out because it hasn't been tried yet :)

That said we haven't got enough parts to test the designs yet so more info
coming later this month I guess.

Cheers,
Rob