Interim Personal Manufacturing Prize
Now is the time to submit your entries for the $20,000 Interim Gada Personal Manufacturing Prize.
The deadline is June 30, 2013.
To enter send an entry to one of these e-mail addresses:
- Demonstration that you have been publishing regularly on, for example Google archives, Reprap Wiki, Github etc.
- A link to a 10-15 min video demonstrating that your system meets the prize specification.
- Further specifications (such as drawings, etc.) to explain what may not be evident in the video, to demonstrate the meeting of prize specification.
The demonstration need only be a link to a public site with a log/archive list that you personally don't control.
Hurry! There's not long!
The rules for the Kartik M. Gada Humanitarian Innovation Prize are specified at http://kprize.wordpress.com/prize-specifications/
While you may have personal blogs and other spaces where you enjoy working on RepRap-related research and development, please use the RepRap website for your Gada Prize entries, as the RepRap website is where we keep track of user research and development. This way we (and you) can keep track of user contributions using the mediawiki tools.
Remember, documentation is fun, and "It's not done 'till it's documented!" More seriously, the fact that you keep your research notes, photographs, video, parts files, renderings, and so on here means we'll know when you had an idea or did a bit of work. Most importantly, note that competition entries have to tell what they are doing while they are doing it; to quote from the rules: "Participating teams are expected to regularly publish and make available their technology on an ongoing basis." These wiki pages are your lab notebooks, only fun. See also Full Documentation.
Please log-in to register you and your team, create a new page for your project, and please feel free to edit the rest of the wiki!
Secret Cabal Open Mailing List
RepRap is an open mailing list. http://reprap.org/pipermail/reprap-dev/ We'd be honored if you join us and tell us about your research and your machine.
You can also use our dedicated Gada Prize forum but since you're a RepRap developer doing RepRap development, reprap-dev is probably the perfect place to talk about your research.
Team Registration (This is still open and will be for some time.)
- Team Columbus - (Team: Isaac Olson) - http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?171,54826
- MultiRep Team - (Team: PacManFan) - More Info coming soon
- Heated Bed Team - (Team: Casainho) - http://dev.forums.reprap.org/read.php?1,33327
- Team Cyberdyne - (Team: JohnnyCooper) - Blog: http://teamcyberdyne.blogspot.com/ Forum: http://dev.forums.reprap.org/read.php?171,34580
- Team Kent's Strapper Team italiano sullo sviluppo della Reprap:Blog Contatti:email@example.com
- Team Replicant - (Team: CephDon) - Forum: http://dev.forums.reprap.org/read.php?171,37051
- The V extruder project (Team: Prober, Your Name Here) - more to come
- Buckrap team - (Team: Zelfje, eightdot, mvn071, HansSt, AikoM) - Forum: - more to come - Site: http://buckrap.org
- Granule Extruder Team - (Team: Pablo2m) - http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?171,40341
- MAJUSCULE - (Team: nospampleasemam, m.g.) - repthis.info
- Punnett - (Team: Sean Lang (slang800), Your Name Here) - http://reprap.org/wiki/Punnett
- Team Surface - (Team: VuRaL) - http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?171,50808
- Team Francisco - (Team: Francisco Presencia (pakito15191))
- Team OpenAir - (Team: rocket_scientist) - Blog: http://teamopenair.net/wordpress/ Forum: http://forums.reprap.org/read.php?171,37720
- Team TRap - (Team: mccand, Your Name Here) - TBD
- Team Fjodor - (Team: Markus Jørgensen)
- Team FabPod - (Team: Paul Mumby, openings available) - Site: http://www.makerengineering.com/
- Generis - (Team: Generis)
- Betzbot - (Team: Luke Chilson, Alex English)
- Team UJMRRP - (Team: Joe Mattie) - Untitled Joe Mattie RepRap Research Project - More info soon
- Team Rhombot - (Team: Rhombot)
- Team PolyBot - (Team: William Adams - http://www.reprap.org/wiki/PolyBot)
- Team IKBot - (Team: Philip Kin)
- Team ProtoNext - (Team: Christophe Morelle, Adrien Faivre, Laure Galopin, Hassene Benammou, Emmanuel Zidel-Cauffet, Fabien Lasserre)
- Team CamRap - (Team: darkpaw)
- Team Example - (Team: JaneTheExampleUser)
- Printrbot - (Team: Brook Drumm)
- RepRap Morgan - (Team: Quentin Harley)
- Team XtruBot - (Team: Scott Winroth, Chris Winroth, Kevin Winroth)
- Team Labitat - (Labitat RepRap Group, MrAlvin)
- Insilico Research - (Team: Steve Kelly)