Makerbot is a company that sells their own variant of 3D printers, and owns Thingiverse. They also have a thingiverse and github account. They have at this point not open sourced everything, but it is however also unlikely that list of sources here is complete.
Their first version, used the RepRap Generation_3_Electronics.
Hive76 Heated Build Platform(no files?)
Second version, used used Generation_4_Electronics.
Replicator 2 going proprietary Controversy
Not open sourced (aka: Neutering a RepRap):
- Design files for the Replicator 2 body.
- The makerware gui
Was/still is open source(d):
- The Miracle Grue slicing engine.
- Makerbot firmware/driver. this?
- Mighty board driver and extruder on github (Where is the design of the circuit itself?)
There have been at least two wiki dedicated to Makerbot, including:
- The unofficial MakerbotWiki.
- An official wiki that used to exist at wiki.makerbot.com . See http://www.makerbot.com/support/archive/. (Broken links)
Several wiki occasionally mention Makerbot, including
If it is not listed above, and it is an important thing to list, but you don't have time/inclination to do it, put in this section.