Paste Extruders, also called paste dispensers, are extruders which process anything that can simply be pushed out the nozzle. Many interesting and useful printing materials can be extruded from such a dispenser.
- Direct Drive Paste Extruders. a sort of syringe pushed by belt or worm drive.
- Pumped extruders. For instance by a 'Moineau' Progressive_cavity_pump.
- Pneumatic Paste Extruders. For instance air pressure.
- VDX Paste Dispenser
- RUG/Pennsylvania/State College/Universal Paste Extruder
- RUG/Pennsylvania/State College/Stepper Paste Extruder
- RUG/Pennsylvania/State College/Paste extruder
- Mattroberts' Huxley Paste Extruder
- Davids Paste Extruder
- Printrbot Paste Extruder
- RepRapPro Paste Extruder
- RJ Paste Extruder, by air pressure
- (thingiverse:ttsalo) Moineau stepper extruder. Moineau_Extruder
- (RichRap) Universal paste extruder works with timing belt pulling down on syringe.
- Fabathome.org has syringe tools, which look like syringes pushed by worm gears.
- "Mini Metal Maker" is designed to extrude metal clay through a syringe, producing small bronze gears, metal jewelry, etc. that become solid metal when fired in a kiln.
- Where is the source files for the paste extruder in this photo: http://blog.reprap.org/2006/05/support-material-extruder.html ?
Working GroupPaste Extrusion Working Group forum
Is there a Paste category for these kinds of things? Do we have a page on the Frostruder yet?