This page is applicable for RAMBo version 1.3
Powering RAMBo 1.3
- Arduino MEGA compatible Atmega2560 and Atmega32u2 processors are compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
- Crystals for both usb and mcu (timing accurate to 10ppm)
- 4 Thermistor jacks
- All extra pins broken out on both processors (allows using the 32u2 for LUFA AVR programmer, etc.)
- 5 A4982 1/16th microstep motor drivers(2 connectors on Z for Prusa Mendel and other dual Z printer designs)
- Digital Trimpot for stepper current control
- Current limit on driver IC VCC to prevent permanent latchup
- Microstep mode configured by MCU through firmware (no jumpers needed)
- Test points for driver control signals
- Step and Direction pins are on their own ports for synchronous movement capability
- Extra driver ports broke out for up to 3 additional drivers (some of the motor extension pins are shared with max endstop and a pin allocated for SPI-SS extensions)
PWM DC outputs (Extruders, Fans, Etc.)
- 6 outputs
- Low resistance mosfets for cool running
- Indicator led for each channel
- Three independent power rails for flexible input power configurations
- Heated Bed, 15A 12-35V
- Extruders + fans and logic, 5A 12-35V (fuse can be exchanged for up to 10A capacity)
- Motors, 5A 12-28V (fuse can be exchanged for up to 10A capacity)
- Built in SMPS for 5V generation from Extruders + fans and logic
- 4 layer
- 2oz copper on all layers
- High quality, High temperature FR4-TG130 PCB
- Gold ENIG finishing
RAMBo v1.3 has 3 user replaceable fuses. The small white fuse holders are Little Fuse OMNI-BLOCK fuse holders. They are compatible with NANO2 Fuses. Fast or very fast acting are recommended. An example part number for replacement fuses is 0448005.MR
- F2 supplies the motors and on-board power supply.
- F3 supplies the extruder heater + fan outputs and logic.
- F4 is a 15A ATO (the type found in many automotives). F4 supplies the heated bed output.
This is a generic troubleshooting guide for RAMBo. These steps may vary depending on manufacturer configuration. Contact your supplier if these steps do not help.