Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can not down load live CD

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Can not down load live CD
March 19, 2008 05:46PM
Hi
Am trying to down load the RepRap live CD, but get nothing. Is there something wrong with my ktorrent connection, or is it the server?
Thanks
Aaron
Re: Can not down load live CD
March 19, 2008 05:54PM
I am always seeding that, so I don't know what the problem might be.

Jay
March 26, 2008 01:26AM
Having the same problem on my buddies computer. Also using ktorrent. Could be the client. I'll check by using another client. Which one are you using Jay?

Demented
March 26, 2008 09:29AM
I'm using Utorrent

Jay
March 26, 2008 05:28PM
rtorrent never fails me smiling smiley
April 04, 2008 09:57AM
I've made a mirror for public downloads of the LiveCD ISO.

[files.erikdebruijn.nl] /ReprapLiveCD-0.4.iso

If there's a newer version of the CD image, please notify me and I'll download it to my server.

Regards,

Erik de Bruijn
[blog.erikdebruijn.nl] /categories/7-RepRap
April 04, 2008 04:22PM
Thanks for that. I've been meaning to do an updated version for a while but I've procrastinated long enough that its probably worth waiting until the new Ubuntu Hardy Heron is released and use that as a base to make a new one.

I'll PM you once I've created and seeded the new version.
April 04, 2008 07:11PM
Reece---

Could you by chance try to use the newest version of the host that contains the g-code section? My biggest problem with installing all of this stuff was getting the java libraries to point to the correct places, so if you would include that already in place on the newer CD I'm sure it will save some one or two headaches later on. Plus, it kinda of just makes more sense seeing how the arduino has officially been adopted as the new pathway for RepRap.

Thanks Again for making the Live CD in the first place! Its been a real help.

Jay
April 07, 2008 02:43AM
Sure. Theres been quite a bit of development since the first CD so I'll have to add in quite a bit of updated stuff anyway. The hardest part last time was actually getting everything down to fit on a CD. It will be even more interesting this time round :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login