Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

hexapod reprap

Posted by John Meacham 
hexapod reprap
April 18, 2008 02:46AM
[www.youtube.com]

When I saw this, my first thought was to add a reprap extruder head to one of these, which presents a pretty humorous image. A robot wandering around eating polymer pellets and defecating useful reprap parts.

reprap mobile?
hexareprap?
Re: hexapod reprap
April 18, 2008 07:52AM
This one was posted on another forum thread several days ago. I emailed Matt and told him about Reprap. He is really cool! smileys with beer
April 18, 2008 10:04AM
Yeah, not too long after I posted that I found the other thread about it. Still pretty darn cool though. smiling smiley

I have been following the blog on and off since the beginning but only just found out there were forums recently. I have a lot of catching up to do. smiling smiley I hope to build a reprap someday, I am more of a software/circuits guy than a hardware one so I look forward to being able to manipulate things in reality. My main limiting factor is actually having no horizontal surfaces left to place a reprap with all the stuff I accumulate... Hopefully I will find the time to tidy up before darwin parts are readily available smiling smiley
April 18, 2008 02:39PM
Ahem... the parts ARE readily available at rrrf.org and BitsFromBytes.com smileys with beer
April 19, 2008 11:47AM
Most Excellent. This project has progressed a lot since I last looked! I ordered some adrino electronics to start prototyping and working with the electronics design. I have lots of random steppers and whatnot I can play with to familierize myself with the brains and interfaces of the reprap until I can aquire the parts and free up the time to build the body. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login