Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem with some of the pics on the blog

Posted by vonBarky 
Problem with some of the pics on the blog
April 18, 2007 03:21PM
Hi, this is my first post, I've been following the progress for Reprap and Tommelise for the past few months. I'm an American expat living in Italy at the moment. As soon as my time frees up and the boards and electronics are available I plan on putting together a reprap to start playing around with it. It should be interesting trying to find the parts that I need here... hopefully I can struggle through the language barrier either here or for Germany to get the parts. Or perhaps there is a UK supply house that will ship here. Anyway, I'm really excited about the possibilities.

In my day job I work as a consultant doing software design and programming, mostly in VB.NET and ASP.NET for back-end enterprise systems. I've only played around with rudimentary DC circuits, and have a _very_ basic understanding of electronics, so this should be a definite stretch of my abilities. smiling smiley

So, when I first found the project, I read through all the blog posts here and didnt' see any problems with the pics then. I just went back and wanted to show my wife the frosting pics and for some reason those pics, and pics on quite a few of the other blog posts weren't available.

The specific post was here: [blog.reprap.org]

Can anyone look at what is going on?

I currently have less than zero time available, but once I'm not working 80+ hours a week I'm diving into Reprap in a big way smiling smiley

Cheers,
Keith
Re: Problem with some of the pics on the blog
April 18, 2007 03:41PM
hey,

welcome to the project! it seems that the pictures are indeed gone. they were from 2 years ago, and our web structure has changed somewhat dramatically since then. hopefully we can find them and restore them :-/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login