Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

daz3d offering pro modeling software free

Posted by mchenetz 
daz3d offering pro modeling software free
March 15, 2012 10:35AM
I ust thought i would mention that daz3d is offering their pro line of 3d modeling software for free right now. I am not sure how much it will help out here. I just thought iwould mention it.
www.daz3d.com

Mike
Re: daz3d offering pro modeling software free
March 16, 2012 05:06PM
Has anyone successfully been able to get it? It happily took my email address but no validation email arrived. With no way to login without validation, inability to contact without logging in, despite a link ON the "non-validated" error page to a contact link and promising to send another confirmation email, it doesn't work.

Just a scheme to collect a bunch of valid email addresses? No newbies allowed in the club?
March 16, 2012 05:18PM
I registered today without any problems. Received the validation e-mail on my google account within seconds.

Repetier-Software - the home of Repetier-Host (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and Repetier-Firmware.
Repetier-Server - the solution to control your printer from everywhere.
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
VDX
March 16, 2012 05:31PM
... we had this six weeks ago too - downloaded the three programms, but hadn't installed or tried them yet ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
March 16, 2012 06:15PM
I got Hexagon2 a few weeks ago, but I have not had time to play with it much.

Random Precision
March 16, 2012 06:25PM
I got this a while back when it started. Hexagon is nice enough software to use but there's a nasty problem with their boolean tool. Most of the time when I use it to punch a hole in something it completely distorts the object.
March 17, 2012 06:18AM
I didnt get my activiation email either.
March 18, 2012 04:42AM
I'm up plenty early this morning. I'll take Hexagon for a whirl. I have yet to find anything I can seem to manage, especially a free one. Account confirmation came straight through and was in my Inbox before I could switch windows. Check you spam folder?

JW

Josh

//++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
//Prusa / RAMPS_1.4 & ATMega_2560 / Slic3r > Pronterface > Marlin / Luck
//++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
March 18, 2012 05:15PM
I got it for free about a month ago but haven't actually used it yet. However they send alot of emails to my address maybe 5-6 a week about their products.
March 18, 2012 07:09PM
I downloaded and installed without any problems. As others have noted, check your Spam folder for the registration e-mail. And be prepared for a lot more "Spam" - the logic seems to be give the software away, in the hope that you will pay for downloadable content. I get 5 or 6 e-mails a week offering to sell me posable characters, outfits, hair-dos, etc, none of which has any relevance to my 3D printing objectives, but may be of interest to others.

Follow my Mendel Prusa build here: [julianh72.blogspot.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login