Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

service that converts instructions into kits is looking for beta testers

Posted by riboflavin 
service that converts instructions into kits is looking for beta testers
March 22, 2012 04:48PM
Hey everyone, I hope this is an OK place to post this, I thought it'd be relevant to this community.

I recently launched a service called Kitify that allows DIY project creators to sell kits without having to do any of the part ordering, packing or shipping, and I'm looking for some beta testers.

Any interest? You'd provide us with a bill of materials and instructions for some project you've done. We can do a lot of the legwork here to make it easy for you; if you already have a blog entry or something about your project we can use that to start. We're probably looking for kits that involve $50 or more in readily-available parts.

Kitify would put your kit up in our store. When someone purchases we'd source, box and ship a kit to them for you, and you'd get a fixed proportion of the revenue (probably 10% - 15%, possibly more for beta testers).

Thanks for reading, and apologies if this is not a good place to post this. Please contact me if you have any interest!
Justin
Re: service that converts instructions into kits is looking for beta testers
March 23, 2012 04:55PM
Interesting, I was thinking recently about that smiling smiley (to ask a classic shop how we can arrange to provide kits)

about // liberapay // flickr // wiki // thingiverse - github
Re: service that converts instructions into kits is looking for beta testers
March 23, 2012 08:38PM
Cool! I sent you a PM. Justin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login