Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Master Thesis - Your help is needed..

Posted by MichaelT 
Master Thesis - Your help is needed..
April 08, 2011 08:15AM
We are three guys from University of Southern Denmark are currently working on their master thesis ‘Commercialization of Open Source Product Development’. We hope that you will help us to fill out our survey - it will take maximum 5 minutes. It is mostly regarding the motivation for participating in open source projects.
The survey can be found here: Survey

Thank you very much.
The Research Team
Re: Master Thesis - Your help is needed..
April 25, 2011 06:26AM
The survey has ended. Thank you to all who participated.

Best regards
The Research Team
April 25, 2011 07:54AM
I look forward to seeing the results.

Im doing my masters on making a curriculum to implement 3d printing in the classroom.

Your information would be really beneficial in the whole view of the subject.
April 27, 2011 05:56AM
Hello owism8
Unfortunately we cannot release our findings in the near future. The reason is that they will be a part of our Master thesis. But from your description of your project, you may benefit from knowing that we will be publishing a conference paper with the title: “An Open Source Hardware-based Mechatronics Project: The Replicating Rapid 3-D Printer” This paper describes the how the RepRap printer was used for educational use at our University.
The paper will be published at “The 4th International Conference on Mechatronics (ICOM‟11), 17-19 May 2011, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia” and should be available on IEEE after that date.
Cheers
MichaelT
April 27, 2011 08:51AM
Thanks Michael,

Owais

[omemon.wordpress.com]
April 27, 2011 09:10PM
I have seen a few people request: “help us to fill out our survey”. Would any one please show me if any of them have the courtesy to post the result?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login