Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

configurationh?

Posted by glrra19 
configurationh?
January 12, 2012 12:48PM
when i start arduino all i see is "sketch" and i cannot find configurationh anywhere.
how do i get it back?
Re: configurationh?
January 12, 2012 04:07PM
You open the file with .pde extension and the rest will appear as other folders in the Arduino IDE.

misan
February 08, 2012 09:50AM
ok that worked then, now i cant find a .pde file anywhere
February 08, 2012 09:59AM
You can try searching for "*.pde" files in your filesystem ... ¿?
February 08, 2012 10:18AM
yeah i found 246 but when im in adrunio and i click on file, open it allways goes to the marlin folder:
id show them to you but i cant copy them
none end in .pde tho
February 08, 2012 12:01PM
Windows tend to hide extensions of files. But please note that both Arduino and Processing use the .pde extension. Most recent version of Arduino has switch to .ino extension though, so it will then be different from others and unique.

Usually to open an Arduino program you open the file with File/Open dialog from Arduino IDE. Applications are located in a folder usually called "sketchbook" where each application reside in a different folder with the same name as the project (and main .pde file). If you are using Marlin you should look for the folder that contains file Marlin.pde
February 08, 2012 12:06PM
In explorer (windows explorer not internet winking smiley ) do the following; Folder options -> View -> Hide extensions for known file types.

Personally I use notepad++ or similar to edit the files straight from explorer.

My Reprap blog

jds-reprap.blogspot.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login