Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Interview (I hope I am posting in the right place)

Posted by iremaldini 
Interview (I hope I am posting in the right place)
June 18, 2012 06:11PM
Dear members of the RepRap community,

I am looking for one of you to do a short interview (half an hour) through Skype during this week.

Who I am looking for?
• A member of the community that has innovated in a component of a RepRap itself. Someone that has developed a part for being printed in one RepRap and used in the same or another.
• Someone that didn’t have a lot of experience in developing hardware before but has gone through a whole process of innovation, finishing with a physical part specifically developed.

Who I am and why do I want to do the interview?
My name is Irene, I am a Uruguayan industrial designer studying in the Netherlands, I am writing my Master Thesis about Open Design, and this short interview is the last data I need to finish it.

If you think you have the profile described before and feel like helping me, please contact me as soon as possible to iremaldini@hotmail.com, I would be available to talk at any time during this week.

If you think you are not this person but you know other people that have this profile, please send them this message; that would also help me a lot.

Thank you all for your time.

Irene
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login