Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Announcing Maker’s Tool Works: Home of the MendelMax

Posted by Maker's Tool Works 
Announcing Maker’s Tool Works: Home of the MendelMax
November 17, 2012 10:10PM
maxbots
Over the last month, our team has worked around the clock, through illness and poor weather, to get a new company established and find a small but dedicated team of makers. Today we’re all excited to announce the launch of Maker’s Tool Works. Maker’s Tool Works is the new home of the MendelMax.

Founded by me, Maxbots (AKA Max or Mike), the designer of the MendelMax, Maker’s Tool Works will bring you the best tools for your needs. Co-founder and Partner Microboter (AKA Micro or Jeff) brings over 20 years of retail business management and contracting experience, as well as manufacturing and distribution capabilities. Together, we will be starting off by selling MendelMax 1.5 hardware kits, but we will be adding more soon. Our focus will be on customer service: rapid shipping, in-depth customer support, and high-quality products. We’re excited to say that our website has gone live, and our store will be launching in a few weeks as well. Also, watch for the upcoming announcement of the all new MendelMax 2.0!

Maker’s Tool Works: The Future Is Here And On Your Desktop.

I look forward to working with you all soon.
Max

Read at the blog and visit the website!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2012 10:55PM by Maker's Tool Works.
Re: Announcing Maker’s Tool Works: Home of the MendelMax
November 18, 2012 03:25AM
Looking very nice smiling smiley

I am excited to see what you guys are offering.

Subscribed to your newsletter smiling smiley
Re: Announcing Maker’s Tool Works: Home of the MendelMax
November 18, 2012 09:34PM
Fantastic! We'll be sending a few e-mails, but not enough to get in your way. Newsletter subscribers will get some special insight on what we've got planning.

Thanks again!

-RT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login