Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chinese Extruders?

Posted by Isos 
Chinese Extruders?
September 23, 2013 09:01PM
I'm Repstrapping some industrial equipment (3 good axes now, yay!), but I'm planning to buy an extruder soon.

There are a gazillion Chinese extruders out there that look pretty good for the price. But do they work?

Any thoughts on extruders? If anything, this is one part of the machine that I would like to buy as a turnkey solution. I just don't have the patience for bad extruders.

Thanks!
Re: Chinese Extruders?
September 23, 2013 09:40PM
Hello,

I probably should buy some new hot-ends to see if they improved. But, this is what I found in December: [jheadnozzle.blogspot.com]

Regards,

Brian
Re: Chinese Extruders?
September 24, 2013 01:50PM
My printer has Chinese extruders and seems to work fine, actually the whole printer is Chinese. I've never had any other printer so I cannot really compare. All I can say is that I have never had any of the issues I read about in forums, such as jams, ooze and so on. Could also be that I am not placing too high demands on it.

Actually, for accuracy's I have had some jams but none were attributable to the extruder, such as filaments with very inconsistent diameter or errors in the gCode
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login