Part pictures with dimensions?
April 25, 2007 08:28AM
Where can I find pictures of the Darwin parts with dimensions? I would settle for just straight pictures if they are all in the same scale and someone can tell me what the size is supposed to be.

I havent seen any on the website, but IT wont let me install AOI on my work system so I cant look at the raw files. I figure to start my mold making experiments with a clear idea of the where I am trying to go.

If possible I need someone with access to the AOI files to email me screen images, or print them to a pdf file, etc.

Mike

The thoughts and ideas expressed in this post do not reflect those of my employer and are intended only as communications between individuals. Any attempts at implement are at your own risk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2007 09:40PM by ohiomike.
Re: Part pictures with dimensions?
April 25, 2007 10:49AM
on the darwin cartesian robot instruction page, there are pictures of all the parts at the bottom.

i just sent an email to adrian and ed bugging them to get the STL files up in the repository. those are the 3d models of the parts, which you could directly use for measurements. hopefully those files will be put up today.
Re: Part pictures with dimensions?
April 28, 2007 10:00PM
adrian posted the parts files to sourceforge... see this post:

[forums.reprap.org]

that should be enough to get you started. in the meantime i'm working on getting a release system setup.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login