Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

rostock max / repetier resetting itself

Posted by UMFprinter 
rostock max / repetier resetting itself
January 15, 2014 12:02PM
We recently finished building a rostock max, and the test print went well on the windows machine with which we tested using Repetier-Host. We then set up a dedicated windows machine to replicate the test, and it things stopped working. On this machine, it appears that the printer is now constantly resetting (every 2.25 seconds or so). I can get the motors to respond because of that small window, but if I try to heat up the extruder or the bed, it only heats until the next 'reset'. I say 'reset' because I'm not even sure that's what's going on. The Repetier-Host log is updated with info like:

11:54:37.264 : SD init fail
11:54:37.295 : Printed filament:0.30 m
11:54:37.295 : Printing time:0 days 0 hours 34 min
11:54:38.075 : start

And this is repeated every couple of seconds. The printer config is correct (or at least the same as the other machine that worked). Is repetier sending this reset? Or is this something the printer is doing by itself? Any idea what causes it? I've really looked around, but I can't find anything that helps. Thanks for any suggestions or help.
Re: rostock max / repetier resetting itself
January 15, 2014 08:06PM
sd int failed, means it could not find sd card, is it enabled in firmware, and is the sd card slot working?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login