Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

italian event on sustainability

Posted by danithebest91 
italian event on sustainability
February 13, 2015 11:20PM
hi all community members, my name is Daniele Poddighe, i'm italian and i'm working in 3D printers development from 5 years about with all possible means and my resources, i have found friends and we have start a group called &makers where we start a printer entirely made in sardinia and we are near to publish it, (the printer is called "wood") i work in this project because i belive in it and i belive that open source could change the world, (someone may say "ya ya beautiful words all say that bla bla.." i have refused others works to work on 3D printers, if i not belive in it I would not have done ).
I go to the center of the speech without dwelling too: i'm a member of the zeitgeist movement too, a movement centered on susteinability and sharing, we have made a sustainability event to inform peoples about many projects started, in this case, in italy; we have designed it some as TED talk where person have 20 minutes to expose his idea/project that could help peoples to live happy this life in this beautiful planet, nothing is free for now so we start a crowdfounding to help retrive a bit of money to pay speakers's journay and other needed to make this event (i will share link to in the end of this post) at now 10h missing to end, but is never too late to share it, in this event i will expose how 3D printers could change the world and i will talk how our printer is born from reprap project and from the work of many good people that have share his work (without this mybe i'm never come in contact with reprap printer), i'll say thanks to all who help and i say thanks to others too winking smiley good work boys!

crowdfounding: SocietàSostenibile2.0

zeitgeist italian chapter: zeitgeist italia

&makers sardinia group: &makers

P.S. sorry if my english is not good winking smiley
Re: italian event on sustainability
February 14, 2015 08:07AM
Hi, the zeitgeist website doesn't appear to work. I'm curious!

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
Re: italian event on sustainability
February 14, 2015 05:04PM
sorry was down for a while, now must be accessible smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login