Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Purchasing Assembled Encased 3D Printer

Posted by Sven.L 
Purchasing Assembled Encased 3D Printer
March 21, 2015 03:16PM
Hi.

Where can I purchase one of the encased 3D printers (assembled), like Ulticampy or Cartesio?
I am also interested to find out, where to purchase assembled 3D printers like Kossel, Rostock Mini Pro, or the Simpson.
The approximate printing dimension should be around 20x20x20cm.

I am located in Jamaica. And a 3D printer would be a nice and innovative way to start earning money here.

Please assist. Thanks.

Sven

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2015 04:04PM by Sven.L.
Re: Purchasing Assembled Encased 3D Printer
March 21, 2015 03:39PM
It will help if you say where you live.

[www.bonkers.de]
[merlin-hotend.de]
[www.hackerspace-ffm.de]
March 21, 2015 04:05PM
You're right. I added it now to the primary posting. :-)
March 21, 2015 05:25PM
"And a 3D printer would be a nice and innovative way to start earning money here."

Well, be prepared to do a lot of problem solving if you're a new user of a 3D-printer. Just saying.

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
March 22, 2015 04:21AM
Can you recommend any affordable 3D printers? I need URLs of places where to purchase them. Thanks.
March 22, 2015 07:59AM
In my home country (The Netherlands) I've heard and seen good results from Da Vinci, but there are also some bad reviews. It is an encased printer, but I am afraid to give you advice as I don't want to be responsible if the quality isn't what you expected.

The best thing to do, when you want to invest in a good printer is to buy an Ultimaker, it costs more than the Da Vinci, but performs very well and steady. I'm not sure if you can get them encased, but I'm sure you can at least have them pre-built.

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login