Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

LEAVING FORUM

Posted by Tocsin 
LEAVING FORUM
February 23, 2016 04:35PM
This forum thinks I'm a BOT. I'm not, just a rather old-fashioned 68 year old.
VDX
Re: LEAVING FORUM
February 23, 2016 04:54PM
... this is sometimes related to your email or post structure, combined with links eye rolling smiley

So maybe you can try with a different email account?

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
February 23, 2016 05:52PM
Sometimes it does it to me, when posting if you've had page open for a while, but just hit submit again and it works.
You might not be a bot when you came in but by the time you leave you will have been assimilated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2016 05:54PM by MechaBits.
February 23, 2016 06:31PM
No need to leave, I'm sure the software will settle down after a while. You'll find you are very welcome here, and there are many enthusiastic and helpful people to learn from.
February 24, 2016 12:28PM
I've now tried adding a signature, see if that helps. I've run a variety of groups, using a whole range of systems from home-written scripts, through PHP, Yahoo, Facebook etc, without problems in the past.
February 24, 2016 12:37PM
Yes, it's odd isn't it. I remember getting that message a few times when I joined up, but haven't seen it in quite a while now.
VDX
February 24, 2016 02:49PM
... we had and have big problems with spammers and scammers, so the forums anti-spam settings were several times changed and reverted with varying results eye rolling smiley

So if the software complains, try again with a more 'human' touch winking smiley

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
February 24, 2016 03:11PM
Ill send some oil and steel wool over to the 68 yo bot and he shoud feel 35 and human again winking smiley

Tocsin, dont leave, and apply twice daily smiling smiley
February 24, 2016 07:11PM
Wire Brush & Detol smiling smiley
February 24, 2016 08:32PM
I get that mostly when on the phone and I click submit twice because I didn't think the first one took.

Newbie with Folgertech 2020 i3.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login