Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prusa i3 Documentation Link

Posted by luker001 
Prusa i3 Documentation Link
October 25, 2016 11:47PM
I'm trying to decide which 3D printer to build and I think I'd like to build the Prusa i3, however, the documentation link on the wiki seems to be dead. Does anyone know why this is? Could someone share a pdf version of the documentation if you have it?

Thanks - looking forward to starting this project!
Re: Prusa i3 Documentation Link
October 25, 2016 11:59PM
Can't help with a link issue... I guess you'd need an admin to point you the right way, fix it or whatever.

This is a great book, building around an i3. Has a lot of other stuff in it too. It's a bit dated now, but is probably better than the dox anyway (haven't seen the documentation, have read the book).

[www.amazon.com]

You might find it from other sources than Amazon.
October 26, 2016 12:02AM
It ain't dead, it's just that there is so many variants of the Prusa I3 that you have to pick which one you want to go for.

[github.com]

[www.reprap-3d-printer.com]
October 26, 2016 01:13PM
My plan was to build the box frame to keep costs low, but now I'm wondering if it is cost effective to build an aluminum frame in terms of the quality of the print? Also, is it possible to implement the mesh bed leveling from the MK2 into older designs? I'm thinking it's just a bunch of sensors and software, is that wrong?
October 26, 2016 02:37PM
And I think the link from the raprap wiki is dead.. I am just looking for dimensions for the box frame, preferably in inches.
October 26, 2016 02:44PM
[78.47.92.212]

Here is what I'm looking for, the website seems to be gone
October 26, 2016 03:37PM
October 26, 2016 06:50PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login