Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trying to print with 2 extruders at the same time... How to change extruder's weight?

Posted by Vizaresh 
Hello everyone,
I have been using 1 output for each Extruder, the problem is that even if I use the exact same filament, the prints come diferent, and I tried to change the steps/mm of the Extruder 2 but it seems this just follows the same steps of the Extruder 1... so, does someone know how to set apart the Steps/mm of the Extruder 2 without affecting the other?...
By the way , this is not like dual extrusion, I'm trying to control both Extruders

eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2017 03:46AM by Vizaresh.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (37.9 KB)
Re: Trying to print with 2 extruders at the same time...
August 04, 2017 03:45AM
Ok, so I have found that I have to change the extruder's weight, so I can set a percentage for other extuders, am I right?, if so, I still don't know what to change in the firmware...
Re: Trying to print with 2 extruders at the same time... How to change extruder's weight?
August 04, 2017 05:54PM
You haven't told us what firmware you are using, so how can you expect us to tell you what to change?

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Ok, sorry about that, I have the Firmware Repetier 0.92.8...
I did the Mixing extruder theory of repetier and that worked to set the percentage of the second extruder, but now I can't use the Heater of the E2 to set the temperature.. I suppose it's because the ''Mixing extruder'' tries to use only ONE Hotend, so now I am trying to make the Second Hotend work or
If I try Ditto Printing, is there any way to change the signal of the second extruder to change the percentage?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2017 10:14PM by Vizaresh.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login