Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Toolchange in MARLIN

Posted by webberen 
Toolchange in MARLIN
June 23, 2019 04:43AM
Hey guys.

Is there any way to change the code in the MARLIN file to add to the SWITCHING_NOZZLE feature?smiling smiley

I use the lifting nozzle concept on my DIY beast, But also has a second servo to block the unused nozzle.

the problem is that I may be able to get my Simplify3D profile scripts to do this for me, but I am kinda stuck on the way it puts my ToolChange script in before it calls the T1 and T0

Do you guys have any suggestions?

#bywebberen - It's all over my instagram - @bywebberen
VDX
Re: Toolchange in MARLIN
June 23, 2019 05:14AM
... I'm modifying the Marlin code and adding new M-codes, if something new to implement -- so maybe you too could read into the code and learn how to change it?

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
June 23, 2019 05:21AM
I would love to see the changes you made. I am not super awesome in the Marlin coding ?! I did find something in the Marlin.main.cpp file about the switching but a lot og const_bool stuff i didn't wanted to mess with...
June 23, 2019 05:52AM
Just realized after my toolchange the second extruder is underextruding ?? What the BEEP !?

Ohh I had it on 2.85mm on the T1 extruder... #illHelpMySelfOut drinking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2019 05:55AM by webberen.
VDX
June 23, 2019 09:38AM
webberen
I would love to see the changes you made. I am not super awesome in the Marlin coding ?! I did find something in the Marlin.main.cpp file about the switching but a lot og const_bool stuff i didn't wanted to mess with...

... here a relative simple coding to add M-code "M44" for displaying input pins (special function for one type of my boards):

Most added or changed behaviour is "special" for my needs or meant for our comercial systems, so no intention to include them in the main path ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login