Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PhD Survey - User Innovation - please participate! smiling smiley

Posted by natluka 
PhD Survey - User Innovation - please participate! smiling smiley
November 02, 2012 03:25PM
Dear Reprappers,

I am a Ph.D. Student at LMU Munich and am carrying a research on the impact of patent law on user innovation - an amazing phenomenon in the field of innovation.

Not so long ago I asked you to test my questionnaire and am very thankful to those of you who were willing to spend some time on my survey and for you valuable feedback.

Now after "lifting", my survey is entering the next phase ...and again I am truning to you - I would like to ask you to complete the questionnaire you find under the following link:
[ww2.unipark.de]

It's anonymous, consits of 4 short parts and takes max. 10 minutes to complete.

The validity of my survey depends on a high response rate, so your participation is crucial to its success!

In advance THANK YOU for taking time to support my study!
I would be grateful if you forwarded the link to other user innovators you know, who are engaged in other projects or innovate individually!

Best,
Natalia
Re: PhD Survey - User Innovation - please participate! smiling smiley
November 02, 2012 03:46PM
done

November 15, 2012 06:40AM
Hello!

firstly, many thanks to those who have already completed my survey!

BUT I need more participatants and as RepRappers are an excellent target group, I am writing you again.

Briefly what's it all about?
in my PhD research I investigate the impact of patent law on innovating activity undertaken by individuals: user innovators. They might work individually or be "affiliated" with some user community (see RepRap). User groups I am intersted in, are not supported by any company. An example of users cooperating with a company: Lego Mindstorms.
In general, I need an empirical evidence for my thesis.

Since Reprappers are extremely active and technologically advanced, if i may say so, I am focused on you. (The prestest phase assured me that it was the right decision)

So, here's the link:
[ww2.unipark.de]

the questionnaire is anonymous, consits of 4 short parts and takes max. 10 minutes to complete.

THANK YOU!

Best,
Natalia
December 19, 2012 12:25PM
Dear Reprappers,

once again I would like to cordialy invite you to complete my online-questionnaire:
[ww2.unipark.de]

The survey is designed to collect information how patent law affects individual innovators. It requires max. 10 minutes to complete and is anonymous.

I am very thankful to those who already contributed to my study! Thank you for the comments!

Best regards,
Natalia
February 04, 2013 01:35PM
Hello Reprappers!

it's been a while since my last post: the beginning of the new year has been very busy.

My survey has not been closed yet, and I am still collecting answers.
Again, I would like to kindly invite you to complete my online-survey. It's part of my PhD thesis which is on User Innovation within patent law

If you want to contribute to the survey, please follow the link: [ww2.unipark.de]

The questionnaire comprises 4 parts, each beginning with an introduction explaining measured features. It will require max. 10 minutes to complete.

No identifying date are collected in the survey.

If you have questions, please contact me: nwluka@gmail.com.

Many thanks for your support and for your comments!

Best,
Natalia
February 04, 2013 02:58PM
Natalia,

any chance you will share some aggregate statistics from your survey with us? I'm sure many would be interested in the results.

- akhlut

Just remember - Iterate, Iterate, Iterate!

[myhomelessmind.blogspot.com]
February 04, 2013 06:13PM
Done! I'd be interested in any statistics you have compiled/analyzed, as well. smiling smiley
February 28, 2013 03:12PM
Hi!

thanks for your messages! I am sorry that I haven't answered earlier but i did not get any notification - i guess, i need to change sth in the acount settings. (on daily basis I use only gmail)

To your questions: YES, I will share the results with you! I owe you that! smiling smiley

Hopefully the survey will be accomplished in May - surely, you will be informed!
the point is that - as you know - i need a certain number of completed questionnaires...and I still havent reached it, sooooo....

I would like to warmly invite you to complete the survey:
[ww2.unipark.de]

I am really greatful for your support! & great comments!

Best,
Natalia
March 28, 2013 06:48AM
Dear Reprappers,

I would like to kindly remind you that they survey “User Innovation within Patent Law” is still available.

Should you wish to take part, please follow the link: [ww2.unipark.de]

Please do not quit the survey before the webpage with big 'THANK YOU!" smiling smiley

I appreciate your time and support a lot! Danke schön!

Regards,
Natalia
April 26, 2013 04:24AM
Dear RepRapper,

I would like to invite you to complete the online-survey User Innovation within Patent Law - a part of my PhD Thesis.

Should you wish to participate, please follow the link [ww2.unipark.de]

The questionnaire is completed only when you reach "Thank You!"-page smiling smiley

I am very gratefull for your time, comments...FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Best Regards,
Natalia
May 24, 2013 04:34AM
Dear Reprappers,

this would be the last reminder to participate in my PhD-survey.

The questionnaire will be available till the next Friday, May 31 ( and will be closed autmatically by the system at 24:00 Munich time winking smiley

As intended form the very beginning but not properly formualted in any of my reminders - my mistake, the results will be post on this Forum. I will keep you up-dated!

If you like to participate, please click on the link: [ww2.unipark.de]

Many thanks!

Best,
Natalia
Re: PhD Survey - User Innovation - closed.... smiling smiley
June 12, 2013 04:04AM
Dear Reprapers,

apologise for delayed message: the survey was closed, as announced, on May 31 and I would like to thank all participants for their time and support!

As promised, I will post the results on this formu; however, due to heavy workload i will not manage to prepare the analysis in June. I hope this will be feasible in July.

I will keep you posted!

Once again, many thanks for your cooperation!

Greetings from Munich,
Natalia
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login