Re: My wife just passed away.
March 02, 2013 03:13AM
peddiparth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am very sorry to read about your loss. Please
> accept my condolences.
Thank you my friend.

_______
I await Skynet and my last vision will be of a RepRap self replicating the robots that is destroying the human race.
February 08, 2014 05:13AM
Yesterday marked the one year mark since she passed away and it still hurts. I don't get much sleep and frankly I don't care about anything but I am very close to having the last of my parts (the smooth rods and the aluminum frame) and I will have a printer to build (been updating the wiki as I go for stuff that needed clarifying, ommissions, and plain wrong information). I figured she really liked it I finally started to build one. It hasn't been easy but it is getting done slowly.

First real print will be the vase and the flower to put up on the memorial desk I have for her already.

Just thought I would let people know how its going with me and to say thanks to everyone.

_______
I await Skynet and my last vision will be of a RepRap self replicating the robots that is destroying the human race.
February 08, 2014 10:08AM
I'm very sorry to hear that. I wish there was something I could do or say to help.
February 08, 2014 10:19AM
myearwood
I'm very sorry to hear that. I wish there was something I could do or say to help.
Thank you. I have used this printer as an escapism to keep my mind busy. So, basically, therapy as it were but not even it can help in certain aspects it just keeps me from over dwelling on things.

_______
February 08, 2014 11:21AM
This thread made me go find my wife and give her a hug. Both of our thoughts go out to you. Sorry for your loss. sad smiley
February 08, 2014 11:24AM
dan11
This thread made me go find my wife and give her a hug. Both of our thoughts go out to you. Sorry for your loss. sad smiley
I just wish I had done more of that during our time together.

Thank you both for your kind thoughts.

_______
February 08, 2014 02:20PM
It might be a little bit late, but I still want to say that I'm so sorry. I am not a native english speaker, and have read your story hardly, but I can imagine your feeling.
February 08, 2014 03:15PM
jpan
It might be a little bit late, but I still want to say that I'm so sorry. I am not a native english speaker, and have read your story hardly, but I can imagine your feeling.
I can tell you the stuff I saw has forever scarred me. If I had the money I would gladly take electro shock therapy or a labotomy to help forget.

_______
February 08, 2014 06:51PM
Stay alive!
And do what she would like you to be doing.
Help kids building their own reprap could be a starting point.

A pat on your back from Italy,
Davide Ardizzoia

==============================
no toys here...sorry
February 08, 2014 07:42PM
Sad news, sorry to hear of your loss and pain.
Keep strong and cherish the memories that you have of her.

[regpye.com.au]
"Experience is the mother of all knowledge." --Leonardo da Vinci
February 10, 2014 05:31PM
as a lurker, can I add something for you. Don't stop loving, an open heart will get hurt over and over again, but a closed heart will never feel real love.

Not a platitude, just an observation that people open to love and the pain of loss are more alive than those that close themselves in case they get hurt.

It's a begger of a pain, but I would say it was part of what made you, you, and why your wife loved you.

'Nuff said.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login