Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Resource?

Posted by leadinglights 
Resource?
April 16, 2013 04:31AM
Has anybody got a site (or a book, I would pay with real money) which has the organised knowladge of FFF printing. The sort of thing I am thinking about would assume that the printer is already built (or even purchased) and concentrate on the printing process. Sections with diagnoses of the illnesses of prints (collywobbles, leprosy, obesity, measles) and of printers (z-axis wobble, layer slip, lickey end) with lots of photos. How to speed up and otherwise tune your printer, tools and jigs to make extruder drive nuts etc., an an appendix with the wisdom of the ancients - like putting a blanket over your heated printer bed while it warms up in 15 minustes instead of 30.

If anybody knows of a site with this knowledge in a well ordered form that could be used as a reference I would extend real gratitude - real money if in a book form.

Mike
Re: Resource?
April 17, 2013 04:46PM
I think a lot of the problem with something like this is that things are changing so rapidly. A lot of books would be full of obsolete information by the time they made it to press.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login