Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:: fantastic wood worker

Posted by redreprap 
:: fantastic wood worker
April 23, 2013 03:25PM
not sure if theres a section on wood, but i thought id share the work this guy does here. take a look. its amazing and check out his marble maze stuff :p
[woodgears.ca]

__my mixed bag blog || aka --> [http] || ___ so 3D printing is everywhere ... dont worry, hospitals can now 3Dprint body parts, they will charge you $1million excluding surgical fees ... you will die paying your debts. thats their aim ___ if every patent expires tomorrow, everybody will surely get a 3dprinter and make EVERYTHING ! ____ there is a "DIY-DTG" t shirt printing forum, you can mod an EPSON printer to PRINT like a pro. ___ CNCzone? overly commercialized it seems ___ my country? they will be taxing you for every cm of road you use and track you to your grave using GPS and its government authorized, now they will fire all the traffic wardens instead.___ EEVBLOG? there is only 1 way to do things --> take it apart like a pro
Re: :: fantastic wood worker
April 23, 2013 04:07PM
How is this even remotely related to RepRap?
April 23, 2013 04:37PM
don't know if it fits here,
but it is a machine, that can be made on the same machine.
so i do see the link.
VDX
April 23, 2013 05:32PM
... RepRap is not only replicating ... it's too related to DIY or 'vitamins' for fabricating or sourcing parts or methodes actually not in the accessible range ...

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
April 23, 2013 07:02PM
One of the things on my "to design/build" list was some guide wheels for my cheap band saw. This gives me some ideas. Thanks
April 23, 2013 08:39PM
hee hee print a large band saw? i wonder, does printed ABS / PLA have similar youngs modulus like pine wood?

__my mixed bag blog || aka --> [http] || ___ so 3D printing is everywhere ... dont worry, hospitals can now 3Dprint body parts, they will charge you $1million excluding surgical fees ... you will die paying your debts. thats their aim ___ if every patent expires tomorrow, everybody will surely get a 3dprinter and make EVERYTHING ! ____ there is a "DIY-DTG" t shirt printing forum, you can mod an EPSON printer to PRINT like a pro. ___ CNCzone? overly commercialized it seems ___ my country? they will be taxing you for every cm of road you use and track you to your grave using GPS and its government authorized, now they will fire all the traffic wardens instead.___ EEVBLOG? there is only 1 way to do things --> take it apart like a pro
April 23, 2013 08:56PM
What about Laywoo-d3?
April 23, 2013 08:58PM
wow those filament are about USD100++ per kg?

mmmm self customization of wood color !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2013 09:07PM by redreprap.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login