Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Buying through Aliexpress?

Posted by Ohmarinus 
Re: Buying through Aliexpress?
March 27, 2014 09:03AM
ecoreprap
AliExpress is not so friendly,one reason is that they charge 5% for the seller the other is that the logistic is very slow.
Amazon is 8-15% depending on the category. Ebay is 10% on up depending on what options are selected for the item. If the 5% includes merchant fees for credit card processing, which can 3-5% for a small seller, 5% is a steal.
May 21, 2014 10:16AM
Be carefull !!! I have a bad experience with the store [www.aliexpress.com] they sent me a not working mobile I sent it back and that they clamed that they adress wich I took from theyr Aliexpress store page was not good so they never got the package. How come ??? Why they wrote a wrong adress on ALiexpress??? They give me the "good adress" only after I told them I sent the package . It's been 6 mounths since I sent it back but I only got theyr lies!!!! They pretend they could not get the package as the adress was not good so the POst should send it back to me but it past 3 mounths and nothing! When I asked Alice Zhang, the seller why did I get not the mobile back she mock me "send it back to us we will refound u". Lie by Lie
May 24, 2014 01:03AM
Never had a problem with them and have been buying for 2 years+

September 08, 2015 04:26AM
Pure Trolling. thumbs down
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login