Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can anyone print a sample for me?

Posted by kre8tor 
Can anyone print a sample for me?
May 30, 2013 03:11PM
I need an example part created from a 3d printer to show the president of my company. I'm trying to gain traction for the use of 3d printed parts in my company. It would be advantageous for me to have a physical sample of a part created using a 3d printer, and considering the growing market usage of these machines, advantageous for my company to take advantage of this newly developed technology and materials produced in recent years.

I'm excited about the possibilities 3d printing have made. I hope to have some impact in my upcoming presentation(I don't know exactly) and would be in debt to any assistance.

Thanks.

Try the forums or IRC channel instead. Virtlink 14:30, 30 May 2013 (UTC)
Re: Can anyone print a sample for me?
May 30, 2013 03:14PM
Where in the world are you based?
May 30, 2013 03:19PM
Philadelphia Pennsylvania
May 30, 2013 03:21PM
Ah, can't help you there then. Customs forms a mile long to send something to the US from UK
May 30, 2013 03:57PM
Thank you any way marcosscriven.

I'm hoping someone could help me out. I'm not looking for charity I will pay for it.
May 30, 2013 03:59PM
I am in princeton nj and am willing to print a sample. Is there something you have in mind? PM me and we can discuss.
May 30, 2013 04:07PM
I have a rendering in google sketch up 8 of the part I would like to be made. I want to print a sash guide, it is no larger than 3x2x2. I really like the fact you're so close by. Do you have a business card or website I can visit? I plan on futhering my knowledge concerning 3d printing and would be lucky to have contact with an experienced professional. Thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login