Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TCT Show registration??

Posted by leadinglights 
TCT Show registration??
July 29, 2013 05:09AM
There is an upcoming additive manufacturing show in the U.K. at the Birmingham NEC: the TCT Show + Personalize . A good part of the show addresses the DIY and hardware hacker community and it is being widely advertised - e.g., RichRap posted this [forums.reprap.org]

So I am a bit surprised that registration to attend the show discourages and maybe positively prohibits any non-commercial attendees. Company Name, Companies primary activity and the attendees job title are all required (see registration on [rapidnews.circdata-solutions.co.uk] )

Question: does anybody know of an alternate registration for many of the readers of forum?

Mike
Re: TCT Show registration??
July 29, 2013 10:25AM
Hi Mike,

The show is aiming to attract more makers, developers, and users, so feel free to fill in the form however you like.

This show should be good for us in the RepRap community, but people do need to register, come along and join in, see you all there.

I registered and did -

Job Title = RepRap
Company = RepRap

Tick for the magazine - it's a good read

Company primary activity = Other (RepRap)

Primary Job title = 3D printing smiling smiley

That all worked.

Cheers,

Rich.

[richrap.blogspot.com]
Re: TCT Show registration??
July 29, 2013 02:30PM
Thanks Rich,

I have registered to attend with 1 colleague (better half/chief cook/bottle washer)

I attended last years TCT, but at that time I was employed by a desigh consultancy. I found it a very good show even though the small and/or DIY section was just a little enclave in one corner.

Mike
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login