Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Buying extruder

Posted by six 
six
Buying extruder
October 05, 2013 09:32AM
Hi everyone! I'm going to finish my 3D printer, and it's time to buy an extruder! Any cheap suggestionsspinning smiley sticking its tongue out? Thanks in advance!
six
Re: Buying extruder
October 08, 2013 10:30AM
I don't know, have you got some link?winking smiley However i like to get it in two weeks at least and not one or two months. I live in Italy, do you know some online shop for reprap or pursa or 3D printer parts? thanks again!
October 19, 2013 02:17PM
Hi,
So you spent the time, money and energy into building your printer , now you gonna stick a nasty Chinese clone that will be badly finished, melt before your eye's,great combo they sell it for less without the bolt
October 19, 2013 04:35PM
I kind of have to agree in light of the Aliexpress comment, a simple search of aliexpress buyer protection forum and the 1st result contains 'Joke', the 2nd contains 'Scam' and the 3rd says 'Beware'. I never used Aliexpress so never had to use their buyer protection but this will keep me well away from ever using it.
October 19, 2013 06:00PM
not everything/everyone on aliexpress is bad, the business end of the printer isn't really the part to cheap out on because it means the difference between reliable high quality printing or spending all your time on just keeping it running,

keep and eye on reprapdiscount they have a new extruder comming out called the Bulldog [www.flickr.com] i have one on my prusa at the moment and so far with very little actual setting up this thing is worth every cent of whatever they are going to charge for it,

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login