Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ever wanted to shoot vodka into your mouth?

Posted by iamwil 
Ever wanted to shoot vodka into your mouth?
October 08, 2013 08:11AM
Hey guys,

I was thinking that it'd be great to be able to spray vodka, so I used the threaded library to make an adapter between sprayers and the Smirnoff vodka bottle. So now you can shoot vodka into your mouth at a party, or create a makeshift flamethrower!

If you want to print your own, I have it hosted here. If you have fits to other types of bottles, you can submit patches to me at wil@cubehero.com. If you've got feedback, lemme know!

Wil

PS. A short write up on why.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2013 01:25PM by iamwil.
Re: Ever wanted to shoot vodka into your mouth?
October 08, 2013 09:01AM
Cross posting across subforums... Not the better way to attract nice feelings.

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
October 08, 2013 12:30PM
Somehow I got on their mailing list and received this this morning. By far the weirdest email subject line I've seen in a while.

Also Betteridge is still undefeated.
October 08, 2013 01:04PM
@DuexVis Sorry about that. Should I delete it off either one? Or should I tag it as a cross-post? I posted in "General", and then in "Look what I made", which I figured were both appropriate sections. I just thought it was something fun, and wanted to share. Didn't mean to be considered to be badly behaving. Lemme know, thanks!

@pokey9000, Hey there, you probably signed up for Cubehero at some point! If you'd like to unsubscribe, there should be a link at the bottom of the email. Let me know if you have trouble unsubscribing! smiling smiley
October 08, 2013 01:18PM
It does sound like spam, and it looks a lot like spam as well. The "link to my site" to signal ratio is pretty high.
October 08, 2013 01:48PM
Seems a bit spammy to me. However I do like squirting vodka into my mouth smiling bouncing smiley

[3DPrintBoard.com] - 3D Printing Forum & Community
October 08, 2013 01:52PM
Aww. I guess it seems like that since I linked to the blog post. I figured some explanation why would make sense, and didn't want to type it twice. But I can see that. In the future, I'll just post my thoughts here, instead of linking to it. Thanks for the guidance, ya'll.
October 09, 2013 05:20AM
No need to delete one iamwill. Just avoid do it again next time. And yes, the "look what I've done" subforum was better, "General" is a bit too much like "put everything here" IMO.

About posting links : That is ok, as long they are relevant to the forums subject, and you don't post only to attract visitors.
I suggest you include more of the content (a picture for instance) along with the link.

NB : this is just my opinion of what would be good to do.

Most of my technical comments should be correct, but is THIS one ?
Anyway, as a rule of thumb, always double check what people write.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login