PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
October 17, 2013 05:38PM
I looking for help from someone... me and my son had a RepRap "Mendel" we brought it of ebay four months ago... he has been using it loads... doing the odd projects for school and for friends...
we have a work shop shed at the back of the garden.. where it lived...
but 3 weeks ago we were broken into and PC and Tools and his RepRap was stolen... insurance have paid for pc and tool.. but the printer they have just given us the price we brought it for....
now there is no used "Mendel" on ebay and he is missing it...
so my request is can someone print use all the parts and we will build our own.. as we have some cash for the steppers and controller boards..
I am willing to pay for the shipping and price of some ABS filament...
it just that the "Mendel" parts on ebay are all £50.... and I think that is expensive for some printed parts.....

hope someone will help.....

PS I am in UK... on the north wales coast... ch5.....

can you PM if you are willing to help.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2013 05:54PM by stevejones12345.
Re: PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
October 17, 2013 07:44PM
Bummer man sorry to hear that. I'm sure someone here would be willing to help. I'm in the states but would bet someone from your area will chime in
October 18, 2013 06:34AM
thanks for the reply.... yes USA is a bit to far away... he he.... I hope some kind person can help... or it will mean a longer wait for him to get printing again...
steve UK
October 19, 2013 07:56AM
I'm down in swansea, and am about to start printing stuff off in about a fortnight... I could practice by printing some simple parts for you? my printer can handle ABS because i bought the relevant heatproof parts!

please bear in mind that i've never 3d printed anything before though! so I'm bound to print 3 miles of spaghetti or just blobs to begin with.

Im sorry you had your stuff stolen sad smiley
Tom
November 02, 2013 01:32PM
what mendel did you want i have a set of reprappro mendel parts need a bit of clean up if that would help?
November 04, 2013 05:02AM
Hi Steve,

I'm based over in Manchester, I can print out a set on my Hackspace's Mendelmax and donate to you if you cant find anyone with a second hand set.

-Bob
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login