Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem motors only in one direction

Posted by chupis 
Problem motors only in one direction
February 12, 2014 09:19AM
Hello, I have problems with electronics, my model is an i3, and use a ramps 1.4, the problem is that the engines only me move in one direction, for example the warm bed only moves backwards and never forwards, I know this because I use the manual control featuring repetier - host. Moreover I have used the marlin to load data from the arduino board. I've been around but can not find the solution, it is probably silly. I hope answers.
Re: Problem motors only in one direction
February 12, 2014 09:21AM
make sure your endstops are working correctly.
February 12, 2014 09:28AM
if they work, when I press the engine stop.
February 12, 2014 10:27AM
What does M119 report? Do you have endstops on both the min and max? Or just one or the other? If it's just one or the other, do you have jumpers over the other limit or are the pins disabled? Are your endstop switches Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) and what does the configuration.h section for the endstops look like?
February 12, 2014 03:20PM
I think the limit switches work well. If the engine stop pressing.

When we plug the printer for the first time, engines moved in both directions of automatic way, the hot bed and heated extruder also heated.

When we loaded the files in the Arduino Marlin, the engines stopped working automatically. Now just move manually in one direction. And the extruder and heated bed no.
February 12, 2014 03:41PM
Did you configure marlin for your device?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login