Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

“Prometheus Hot End”: New Customizable All-Metal Hot End! smiling bouncing smiley[Many Pictures]

Posted by RP Iron Man 
Re: “Prometheus Hot End”: New Customizable All-Metal Hot End! smiling bouncing smiley[Many Pictures]
November 11, 2015 11:51AM
Hey Guys,

Thomas Sanladerer recently did a review of the Prometheus V2 hot end. Tom is well known in the 3D printing community for his honest and objective reviews.

It looks like Prometheus passed the test!

Check out Tom's review:

[www.youtube.com]

Happy printing!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2015 11:51AM by RP Iron Man.

**Intuitive MULTI-FILAMENT 3D Printing** -- Successfully Funded on Kickstarter!

I designed the Prometheus V2 Customizable All-Metal Hot End. Buy online
Prometheus Hot End discussion thread
Re: “Prometheus Hot End”: New Customizable All-Metal Hot End! smiling bouncing smiley[Many Pictures]
December 14, 2015 01:24PM
I thought I should let you all know, DisTech is having a Christmas sale!

Buy your 3D printer a shiny new Prometheus V2 for Christmas and use the discount code: XMAS10OFF at checkout for a 10% discount!

Merry Christmas and happy printing!

August 23, 2016 01:10PM
It has been a while since I last posted here. It's good to be back! smiling smiley

For the past several months, we have been working on an upgrade for the Prometheus Hot End called "The Prometheus System" which is a unique solution for multi-filament 3D printing! This will allow you to print multi-color objects, print with support material, and print multi-material objects with composite structures and special materials.

We are a couple of weeks away from the Kickstarter campaign for this new product so I wanted to reach out to keep you all in the loop. Check out the Kickstarter landing page and sign up to receive a notification when we launch our Kickstarter. By signing up you will be the first to know when we launch and get the first pick of the discounted Early Bird rewards!

I will start a new discussion thread for "The Prometheus System" next week when we release the teaser video along with more information about the product. We are really excited about this new product launch and we hope you are too!

----------------------------
**PRE-KICKSTARTER CLEARANCE SALE**

As we approach our Kickstarter launch, we are offering a 15% discount for all orders placed before the campaign. Head over to our website and use the discount code: DTA15OFF to receive a 15% discount for your order. We will also include a free 2 color 3D printed keychain with your order! This is just a small sample of what our new product is capable of!

Cheers,
Eric

August 24, 2016 12:48PM
Sounds interesting, Do you sell your hotends in the UK? Also, how do your nozzles fair with carbon fibre filled filaments?
August 24, 2016 12:58PM
I do not currently have a UK distributor, but shipping from Canada to the UK only takes about a week. As for carbon fiber filled filaments, unless you are printing several spools of that stuff you won't have to worry. The Prometheus nozzles wear very slowly.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Eric

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login