Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Budaschnozzle 1.75mm liner sourcing help

Posted by TopherMan 
Budaschnozzle 1.75mm liner sourcing help
May 03, 2014 02:31PM
Hey all,

I have a Budaschnozzle 1.3 (or maybe 1.2, I don't remember). I got it for 3mm filament, and it looks like I need to switch to 1.75mm filament. Lulzbot's site only lists a liner for the 2.0 (which is out of stock). When I contacted them, they said that the 2.0 is just a bit longer, and would work if I cut it down, but they don't carry it anymore because they had to ream out the ID by hand. I eventually found some under their "archived" section, but it ships from outside the US so shipping is $20.

So my question is, does anyone know of an alternate source of Budaschnozzle 1.75mm liners? Or, is in the US and has a spare liner they are willing to part with for a few bucks plus shipping?

I asked Lulzbot for the part number of the tube they would buy and modify, but since it's through Mcmaster, I'll probably have to buy multiple feet of it to use just 2 inches.

Thanks,
Chris
Re: Budaschnozzle 1.75mm liner sourcing help
May 03, 2014 03:54PM
i don't really know, where you will find it, but be aware that some people had really bat time printing pla in 1.75mm with the budaschnozzle
May 03, 2014 03:57PM
Really? Damn.
May 03, 2014 07:15PM
I bought some from here..

[stores.ebay.com]

May 04, 2014 03:07AM
Why do you want to do this? i also have a budaschnozzle 1.something, with bowden tube, and it didn't worked well until, I cooled the cold end harder, and adjusted my extruder to have it as strong as it can be.and now I am printing pretty good!
May 19, 2014 08:18PM
So I have the nozzle working well with a liner I made from mcmaster part number 8547K22. I have enough left over for a bunch more liners, so if you're looking for one, PM me and I may be able to ship you one for cheaper than buying a foot of material and making it yourself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login