Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3D Step by Step Guide for the Mendelmax 1.5

Posted by 3dfactory 
3D Step by Step Guide for the Mendelmax 1.5
May 16, 2014 02:38AM
Hey fellow Reprappers. My name is Mike Perina and I run Makea3dfactory.com as well as an eBay store under the name 3dfactory.

For all the new people looking to get into 3D printing and the RepRap project, I'm sure all the information and choices are overwhelming. When I first started I chose the Prusa. The biggest help building my first 3d printer was Gary Hodgsons step by step visual guide. Dozens of 3d printer builds later I wish to give a little back to the awesome community that helped me when I first started.

I created a step by step visual 3D build guide to go along with my customized kits I sell however I would like to share it with everyone in case you wish to self source. I sell Mike Paysons awesome design the Mendelmax 1.5. For anyone looking for the new Mendelmax 2.0 be sure to visit his website MakertoolWorks

Since my kits are customized I also supply all of the STLs that match this specific build guide. To help fellow reprappers even further I also provide a sketchup model for each chapter of the guide. That way you can reference the model as you go along in case something is not clear.

Here are the STL files:
[www.dropbox.com]

Here is the 3D build guide:
[www.dropbox.com]

BOM (needs work):
[www.dropbox.com]

Sketchup Models:
[www.dropbox.com]

I hope this helps some people out there just as Gary Hodgsons guide helped me. If anyone has any comments or suggestions I would love to hear them.

Thanks,
Mike
Re: 3D Step by Step Guide for the Mendelmax 1.5
May 16, 2014 09:09AM
I bought a kit from makea3dfactory/mike a little over a year ago!
May 16, 2014 11:29AM
Isonoob,

Awesome! How has your Mendelmax been? I apologize we didn't have this guide last year. I'm sure it wasn't nearly as easy to put together with no step by step manual.

Mike
May 16, 2014 12:19PM
Been great, tons of fun and prints out very nicely! There was no guide last year but I was able to watch a few YouTube videos and piece it together fortunately.
May 19, 2014 07:34PM
It's MakerstoolWorks

3dfactory

I created a step by step visual 3D build guide to go along with my customized kits I sell however I would like to share it with everyone in case you wish to self source. I sell Mike Paysons awesome design the Mendelmax 1.5. For anyone looking for the new Mendelmax 2.0 be sure to visit his website MakertoolWorks
May 19, 2014 07:44PM
Thank you for the correction. I should of checked the link to make sure there were no typos. Is there a way I can edit my original post?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2014 07:44PM by 3dfactory.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login