Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BFB 3d printer

Posted by Joseph Borg 
BFB 3d printer
July 01, 2014 04:48PM
I have a BFB 3d Printer which I cannot use this is due that the machine sometime does not read the sd card and moreover when I manage to make the machine to read my card I get a message that no file exists.
I was advised by the BFB 3d printer supplier to format the sd card to fat 37 but still the files could not be found.

Is anyone who could help please? Further information could be supplied and lots of thanks beforehand.

Joseph Borg
A2
Re: BFB 3d printer
July 01, 2014 06:09PM
3D Systems, Bits from Bytes, Cubify support [cubify.com]

Technical resources
[3dpedia.3dsystems.com]

CLICK HERE TO CREATE TICKET
[www.bitsfrombytes.com]
July 01, 2014 07:06PM
A2
3D Systems, Bits from Bytes, Cubify support [cubify.com]

Technical resources
[3dpedia.3dsystems.com]

CLICK HERE TO CREATE TICKET
[www.bitsfrombytes.com]

Thanks for looking up all this. Something the opening poster could've also done himself.. Also cool you didn't complain about it, like I am now kind of doing in a non-subtle passive way winking smiley

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
July 05, 2014 07:31PM
In response to your reported post: BFB printers are not RepRaps. Although they originated from the RepRap project, they are not open-source and you are unlikely to find any help in the forums here. Now, you may be able to get help re-fitting your printer with RepRap-compatible electronics in order to make it functional again. Whether or not you want to do that is up to you.

Joseph Borg
I have a BFB 3d Printer which I cannot use this is due that the machine sometime does not read the sd card and moreover when I manage to make the machine to read my card I get a message that no file exists.
I was advised by the BFB 3d printer supplier to format the sd card to fat 37 but still the files could not be found.

Is anyone who could help please? Further information could be supplied and lots of thanks beforehand.

Joseph Borg

Help improve the RepRap wiki!
Just click "Edit" in the top-right corner of the page and start typing.
Anyone can edit the wiki!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login