Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

cheap and reliable ABS.Where to find?

Posted by cuper 
cheap and reliable ABS.Where to find?
July 09, 2014 05:21AM
Hello,

I have just made my prusa i3 printer and I print many things and I am very excited about it.I have ordered a month ago an 1kg abs 3mm spool from eBay for just 24 euros including the shipping.The quality is good but I can't find more that cheap to buy now that I am able to print.I have tried looking outside eBay but even though the prices are reasonable, the shipping costs more than the product.Does anyone know where to find a good online shop preferably inside the eu so as to avoid import fees and get fast shipping?

Thanks...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2014 05:22AM by cuper.
Re: cheap and reliable ABS.Where to find?
July 27, 2014 09:42PM
Try supplies3d.com. I use them exclusively. They carry both 1.75 and 3mm, PLA or ABS. They only have a few colors, but right now they are selling 2 to 4 rolls at 20% off the regular price, which means they are about $22 US and shipping is included. Ordering 4 rolls this week.

Milt
July 28, 2014 03:36AM
supplies3d.com is not in the EU,it is in the US.

July 28, 2014 04:12AM
July 28, 2014 05:39AM
I have recently been ordering from [www.ecoreprap.com]
I have just tried PLA and TPU so far. Both are good quality for $10/kg PLA and $25 for TPU and are within 2.8 to 2.95mm. The color range is infinite - you can specify any color you want with an MOQ of 5kg for unstocked colors.
Fedex seems to be the cheapest shipping to EU and just takes a few days. Even with the shipping and customs the price is better than in EU.
PETG is now available but isn't mentioned yet on their website. ($15/kg, similar to T-glaze).
A couple of other options:
[www.reprapsource.com]
[www.reprap.cc]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login