Posted by RC-CnC 
RobotDigg
July 09, 2014 10:13PM
Good? Bad? Ugly? smiling smiley
Attachments:
open | download - Capture.PNG (81.2 KB)
Re: RobotDigg
July 10, 2014 01:31AM
Have you planned for the extruder and hot end?
July 10, 2014 04:27AM
Hey, I see you took my advice smiling smiley

Good luck with it! I don't know about the motors, I ordered the same last monday, but ofcourse haven't received them yet. It takes about a week to get the items from China to the Netherlands. Don't know where you're based, but it's quite fast nonetheless.

I'm not sure, but I remember something about the motors already having the motor cables supplied with them? So I'm not sure if you need an extra pair.

Ah, and don't forget you also need GT2 belts with those GT2 pulleys. The GT2 20teeth pulleys are the correct choice though smiling smiley

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
July 10, 2014 10:41AM
Yes I have planned for an extruder and hot end. Can't remember the manufacturer atm...smiling smiley
July 10, 2014 05:40PM
RobotDigg is great!

And yes, their motors do come with cables.

greghoge.com

HUGE 3D PRINTER PARTS SALE!!!
July 11, 2014 03:13AM
RC-CnC
Good? Bad? Ugly? smiling smiley

What was the shipping charge?

July 11, 2014 11:04AM
Mine was ~$38 for basically 2 kossel kits (minus glass, extrusion printed parts and hardware).

Not bad but I do know it is more worthwhile to make a big order.

greghoge.com

HUGE 3D PRINTER PARTS SALE!!!
July 11, 2014 07:09PM
gmh39
Mine was ~$38 for basically 2 kossel kits (minus glass, extrusion printed parts and hardware).

Not bad but I do know it is more worthwhile to make a big order.

Wow! Thats cheap! My order shipping cost was 60 dollars.. For one box with lots of bearings and a separate small package with the smooth rods (which are great by the way!).
Second order shipping cost were around 30 dollars I believe. Still, I think it's a great deal, beautiful useful parts for a very low price, and they have a lot of patience with me getting my order right.

Can't wait till I receive my PSU and extra cooling elements next week so I can start configuring my Ramps smiling smiley

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
July 11, 2014 07:20PM
You should know you can request cheaper (and longer) shipping via china post. I usually do and get the shipping below $10 even though it takes 3 weeks.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login