where to get filaments?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
where to get filaments?
August 27, 2014 06:41AM
hey all. please I need to know where to get filaments for my printer? thanks
Re: where to get filaments?
August 27, 2014 02:10PM
Hi Melissa, please be aware that your question cannot be answered as is.

You have to provide us with your country/location and what kind of filament you are looking for. Please try to be a bit more detailed in your questions, it will give you a way bigger chance of getting a good answer smiling smiley

Are you looking for online sales or looking for a local shop where to get the filament? etc etc etc

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
Anonymous User
August 27, 2014 06:38PM
Ohmarinus
Hi Melissa, please be aware that your question cannot be answered as is.

You have to provide us with your country/location and what kind of filament you are looking for. Please try to be a bit more detailed in your questions, it will give you a way bigger chance of getting a good answer smiling smiley

Are you looking for online sales or looking for a local shop where to get the filament? etc etc etc

I agree with Ohmarinus. Its difficult to guide you in any specific direction because of the lack of info. I can only speak for the United States but I've been buying filament from cheap3dfilaments.com the last couple of times. They offer free shipping and only charge $29.99 with free shipping on 1 kg spools of abs or pla. Not sure if your in U.S or not but hope this helps if you are.
August 27, 2014 07:12PM
there is a whole wiki page devoted to this: -=( click here )=-

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

Anonymous User
August 27, 2014 10:18PM
sorry i was too lazy to include my location and yes ive been to that wiki, but i prefer a good recommendation.
my place is at union bay, seattle. thanks for the help
August 27, 2014 11:34PM
Well if you want to walk in and pick it up Fry's Electronics down in Renton stocks it Aisle 14. You can also order online. I Have used NewEgg they are a drop shipper for Cisinks. (I will put links at the bottom. ) After that There are a few plastic suppliers in Seattle you can call. And there is always Amazon..

[www.frys.com]
[www.newegg.com]
[www.cisinks.com]
[www.amazon.com]

Thanks Mike
August 27, 2014 11:49PM
MatterHackers and 3DXTech for US shipping, best suppliers I've ever come across.

Realizer- One who realizes dreams by making them a reality either by possibility or by completion. Also creating or renewing hopes of dreams.
"keep in mind, even the best printer can not print with the best filament if the user is the problem." -Ohmarinus
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login