Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Connectors sources?

Posted by sungod3k 
Connectors sources?
February 24, 2015 10:59AM
Hi,

simple question where do you buy connectors for your RAMPS and controller boards? Im having a super hard time finding more than the standard 3 pin servo connectors from these expensive RC shops/pololu distrubutors. But no coherent source offering 2,3 and 4 pin connector in a set or in the same store. Any reputable (china) source anyone?

Cheers

PS. is there a flat molex connector? I have 100 crimps that only fit on the 2510 type so it would be great to not only use the bigger ones for the motor connection where is more space but also for the smaller endstop switch type.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2015 11:07AM by sungod3k.
Re: Connectors sources?
February 24, 2015 12:17PM
You mention pololu, so I'm surprised you didn't find them there. They may not have the exact pre-made cables you are looking for, but they have the connectors in many different pin configurations sold in small quantities, and they have pre-crimped wires in M/M, F/F and M/F configurations in various lengths and colors. Pololu is my go-to place for this. You could probably do better pricewise - especially on the connectors - if you go to someone like digikey, but you'll be buying in large quantities.
February 24, 2015 01:47PM
Aliexpress, you just type ramps 1.4 wires, they run from 7 to 10 dollars The whole set.

[www.aliexpress.com]

This one is only 5.25 if you don't mind the waiting.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2015 02:42PM by ggherbaz.
February 24, 2015 02:03PM
Click on the "More" link under "For Use With" on this page.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login