Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I think I figured out how to make a self replicating robot!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I think I figured out how to make a self replicating robot!
February 27, 2015 03:37PM
Once it finishes building the other, it must lastly fill up it's solid state memory sticks identically, so, it aligns its own memory sticks up to the empty sticks & has a natural 1 hit made surge of say electrons go through it's own sticks & the electrons would come out now as less or more to then head into the empty sticks & charge/not or dent/not them for 1's & 0's.
Re: I think I figured out how to make a self replicating robot!
February 27, 2015 04:40PM
How high are you?
Anonymous User
February 27, 2015 04:55PM
Why can't you correct me. Correct me. Every single person on the internet - is-high - because everybody says that to me, maybe because you's are unable to handle the answers & complexity, and want to suicide your life, as many people say.

-A genius.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2015 05:02PM by ADVANCESSSS.
February 27, 2015 07:47PM
What the h-ll are you talking about...
Anonymous User
February 27, 2015 08:05PM
Self replicating robots, no one has made one yet, they would multiple labor free and give us all the energy we need ect.

The problem is at the end of duplicating, the robot cannot finish adding the last thing because that would require some more things in itself such as more data (1's & 0's)

But I proposed a way. That is it. I said it. And was greeted by a 5 year old. But then again like 7 different forums been through recently and everyone acts that way and says I do drugs ect, and cannot talk nor disprove nor anything at all. Any actual guys or scientists here?
February 27, 2015 08:24PM
ADVANCESSSS
Self replicating robots, no one has made one yet, they would multiple labor free and give us all the energy we need ect.

The problem is at the end of duplicating, the robot cannot finish adding the last thing because that would require some more things in itself such as more data (1's & 0's)

But I proposed a way. That is it. I said it. And was greeted by a 5 year old. But then again like 7 different forums been through recently and everyone acts that way and says I do drugs ect, and cannot talk nor disprove nor anything at all. Any actual guys or scientists here?

you might want to expand on it quite a lot,

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

Anonymous User
February 27, 2015 08:27PM
I don't need to, this is the forum dedicated to it. Experts please. PLEASE.
February 27, 2015 09:35PM
Im sorry but this is a 3D printer forum. Not a self replicating robot forum...
Sorry but your not making much sense so its hard to take you seriously or even really understand what you are looking for.
Anonymous User
February 27, 2015 09:53PM
No, it-is a self replicating machine forum about machines that create their things + their own parts to build a duplicate hopefully 100% someday, so your wronggg, this is the forum, nevertheless anybody on this forum should understand my first post completely and take fast action to answer!

Wikipedia:
"RepRap is about making self-replicating machines, and making them freely available for the benefit of everyone. "
February 27, 2015 11:31PM
your first post doesn't make sense, is your first language english ?

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

February 28, 2015 06:42AM
Are you suggesting that the hardest part of making a self-replicating machine is copying data from a memory stick? I think you need to spend more time thinking about the whole project.

You are clearly misunderstanding the function of a RepRap printer. These machines don't replicate themselves. That is a philosophical concept within the RepRap project/community, not a reality. RepRap machines are capable of printing parts that can be used to build other RepRap machines (and a lot of other things, too). They don't just squirt out functional printers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2015 06:50AM by the_digital_dentist.
Anonymous User
February 28, 2015 09:12AM
The rest of the duplicate is already made. Just the last piece is always missing-and I solved it-you want the 1's & 0's to be the left out part, then like a cell align them up and let a bunch of particles tend to there reaction yep. "At the end, you need something to accidentally fall down and bump 55 things"
February 28, 2015 09:25AM
I suggest you patent the idea before someone beats you to it...
Anonymous User
February 28, 2015 09:35AM
Indeed maybe, though, I may want someone to patent it, at the rate I'm going it may be more profitable to have them spread like flowers everywhere, immortality is close, money pointless.....Also, I posted it first and am the discoverer, plus-my discoveries about us will make us peaceful intellects nor boy or girl only and not even lie and understand yep he discovered this and yep this is this and ya this is...even patents will be no longer...Now patent or not hhuu.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2015 09:38AM by ADVANCESSSS.
February 28, 2015 11:42AM
yup, YOU solved the whole problem...........
Anonymous User
February 28, 2015 11:56AM
Ya besides patenting anyhow, someone will still have to, including us right now let's do so, figure out if it will work, so will it ya? I'm not hearing any reasons why not yet.
February 28, 2015 04:42PM
While you're at it, also make a website in the back-end that takes orders from all over the world and a 2nd robot that packages and delivers the completely replicated machine to a nearby post office.

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
Anonymous User
February 28, 2015 05:18PM
You's have been the most unhelpful bunch yet, including the rest too. Screw you!
February 28, 2015 08:51PM
You've been a nuisance for long enough. Enjoy your ban.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2015 08:52PM by Ohmarinus.

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login