Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Missing part

Posted by parallaxbeta 
Missing part
March 27, 2015 04:01PM
I seem to have been posted a reprap Prusa mendel V2 without this part (the printed one):

Is there any way I can get hold of a new one, because I do not have another 3D printer to print out the part for my 3D printer. I would rather not have to re-order for one part.
Thank you in advance.
Re: Missing part
March 27, 2015 06:01PM
Where are you located? Im in Woodstock Ga. if close by I can print it this thursday at no charge.

If not close by just get to 3dhubs and look for local printers, or check a college or maker spaces that can print the part for you cheap or at no cost.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2015 06:02PM by ggherbaz.
March 28, 2015 12:55AM
Yea, remember this is a world wide forum so if you need something printed you need to say where you are at in the world.

Do you have the file for the part? (A good seller will include them on a flash drive or SD card).
March 28, 2015 05:12AM
ggherbaz
Where are you located? Im in Woodstock Ga. if close by I can print it this thursday at no charge.

If not close by just get to 3dhubs and look for local printers, or check a college or maker spaces that can print the part for you cheap or at no cost.

I live in London. Thank you very much for the advice of going to 3DHubs. I shall order from them.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2015 07:16AM by parallaxbeta.
March 28, 2015 06:19PM
Don't you have a fablab or a hackspace sowewhere in London ? For one bus ticket you've got the part in your pocket, and maybe new friends winking smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2015 06:24PM by Zavashier.

Collective intelligence emerges when a group of people work together effectively. Prusa i3 Folger (A lot of the parts are wrong, boring !)
March 28, 2015 06:32PM
Theres London hackspace in the east end, theyve got a thriving 3d print group.

Then theres us at South London makerspace, in Herne Hill, a lot of us have 3d printers.
[southlondonmakerspace.org]
You shouod pop along.
We held an arduino day event today. I was printing arduino accesories.
And guess what part i had laying in my pile of printing examples. Printed in nylon.
And im on 3dhubs.
[www.3dhubs.com]

Gordon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2015 06:35PM by gordonendersby.
April 05, 2015 02:48PM
I have bought a replacemnet part from 3DHubs. Thank you to everyone who suggested ideas!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login