Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Use of open source designs

Posted by MotoBarsteward 
Re: Use of open source designs
June 17, 2015 02:50PM
OK Matt, while I wait for you to clarify that last point, let me summarize your position and where we disagree:

Also please refrain from ordering me to do or not do anything at all, as I don't believe in giving or receiving orders in a civil discussion in a public forum.

Matt
Just admit you are wrong Andrew. And also, please stop falsely accusing people of violating the GPL until you can provide actual justification for your unique and personal interpretation of how the GPL applies to hardware.
bold was yours, btw.

Now, leaving the terms of any license whatsoever aside for a moment, what you are saying is that 3D designs cannot be licensed because to license a 3D design requires ownership of that design, and a 3D design cannot be owned.

What I am saying is that - just like any other IP - a 3D design can be owned.

From then on you go on to say that that the GPL license is not applicable to any 3D design, because nobody owns any 3D design.

What I am saying is that the GPL is applicable to 3D designs, because the creators of 3D designs have ownership of these 3D designs and can license them under the license of their choice.

You also go on to say that you yourself license your 3D designs under the GPL, although you consider this meaningless, since you don't own these 3D designs. I am saying that in doing so, you are being inconsistent.

On the other hand, I have also given examples of well-known designers from the RepRap universe, who have licensed their 3D designs under the GPL. You are maintaining that they did so, either because they were "naive and uninformed", or because they had the same understanding of the applicability of licenses in general, and the GPL in particular, to 3D designs as you have, and were equally indifferent to being inconsistent as you are. I maintain that they were fully conscious of the rights they had over the IP of their work and they chose the GPL deliberately and knowingly, and with the hopes that the terms of the GPL would be respected by users of their works.

That I guess summarizes the differences in our personal position on these matters, and I don't believe either of us will change their position (and also I don't believe in such phrases as "Just admit you are wrong..."). eye rolling smiley
June 17, 2015 04:14PM
This brings up a general question I've had about open source licenses for awhile.

IANAL (though I am anal), and I haven't researched the specifics of any open source licenses. But from the little I know about copyright and patent law, it seems to me that to take action against someone in court for violating a license/copyright or patent, you have to:

- Claim ownership of the work via copyright or patent, which provides legal protection.
- Actively protect it (I believe that if you knowingly allow infringement to go on, at some point you lose your right to take action.)
- Show financial damages, actual or potential.

When you release your work free to the world (whatever the terms of the license), refuse to seek copyright or patent protection (maybe even explicitly rejecting the entire concept), and make no money from the work (because you've, well, given it away for free) --

What standing can you have in court if someone violates the open source license you've placed the work under? Is simply violating the terms of the license actionable in and of itself, if you've asserted no ownership or legal protection, and lose no money from the "infringement"? I can't see this being the case.

Doesn't this make an open source license nothing more than a "gentleman's agreement", and provide no legal barrier to someone taking your work and making money from it?
June 17, 2015 07:38PM
Hi Craig,

Thanks for joining this thread.

Answering your question, you can check a link I posted earlier here in this thread, to a page written by Eben Moglen:

Enforcing the GNU GPL by Eben Moglen. Note the text dates back to 2001 (14 years ago).

So apparently the GPL has legal validity and is enforceable in court, at least in the US and at least in some cases.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2015 07:44PM by AndrewBCN.
June 18, 2015 04:32AM
MattMoses

MotoBarsteward
Now, if Greg or Wade had registered their design then this would be different.
No. Registering the copyright does not magically increase its power. It just creates a paper trail that shows a copyright exists:

I was thinking more along the line, in the UK, of this.

Using ABSPrusa Mendel Zaphod with Pronterface and slic3r 1.3.0. Printing well with 3mm PLA and ABS through 2 x J Head Mk IV b and Wade Geared Exruders. Controlled using RAMPS1.4 board running Marlin_v1.1.9
June 18, 2015 04:42AM
I'm sorry for the french quote eye rolling smiley

http://www.eucopyright.com/fr/quelle-est-la-difference-entre-le-droit-d-auteur-et-un-brevet-d-invention-ou-une-marque-deposee
Le droit d’auteur protège les ouvrages originaux des auteurs, tandis que les brevets d’invention protègent des inventions et des découvertes.

Les idées et les découvertes ne sont pas protégées par la loi du droit d’auteur, mais la modalité dans laquelle elles sont exprimées peut être protégée par le copyright.

It say: An invention, an idea, cannot be protected with copyright. For me, this means that a new feature on an extruder can be copied: this is an idea. But the binary file or the source code cannot be copied without respecting the licence.
The GPL applies on the files, but not on the idea. And the GPL will never do that, because it is impossible (the copyright cannot do that), and because it's bad (this is why the open community are against the software patent).

I advise you to read the GPL, Andrew winking smiley

Prusa i3 - e3d v5 - Gnu/Linux - Pronterface - Slic3r - Octoprint - Rpi - French
June 18, 2015 09:13AM
kimented_
I'm sorry for the french quote eye rolling smiley

http://www.eucopyright.com/fr/quelle-est-la-difference-entre-le-droit-d-auteur-et-un-brevet-d-invention-ou-une-marque-deposee
Le droit d’auteur protège les ouvrages originaux des auteurs, tandis que les brevets d’invention protègent des inventions et des découvertes.

Les idées et les découvertes ne sont pas protégées par la loi du droit d’auteur, mais la modalité dans laquelle elles sont exprimées peut être protégée par le copyright.

It say: An invention, an idea, cannot be protected with copyright. For me, this means that a new feature on an extruder can be copied: this is an idea. But the binary file or the source code cannot be copied without respecting the licence.
The GPL applies on the files, but not on the idea. And the GPL will never do that, because it is impossible (the copyright cannot do that), and because it's bad (this is why the open community are against the software patent).

Which was the very thing I have now cleared up in my mind through asking the question in this thread. My original assumption was that, because Wade's extruder was designed in OpenScad and the OpenScad files were made available under GPL V3, I was entitled to receive this guys modified OpenScad files as, I assumed, they were based on Wade's original. I was informed by this guy that I was wrong in my assumption because the new design was 're-engineered' and contained none of Wade's original code. I've learned two things: -
1. 'Assume' makes an Ass out of you and me.
2. GPL V3 only covers copyrightable material. In this case, the copyrightable material can only be, by definition of copyright, the software source code. If you want to protect your rights of ownership of the thing its self then you have to use another mechanism such as, in the UK and EU, a registered design.

So, the guy in question, although I might not have liked it, was legally correct in saying that he did not have to give me his source code.

According to GPL V3 Q&A, the output of GPL V3 software can only be GPL V3 licensed if that output contains a significant portion of the licensed code. STL files contain none of the original OpenScad source at the moment. Is there a way of adding it as a comment into the STL file? I ask this because tools exist that can modify STL files which then circumvents the original authors wish for his copyrightable creation to be made GPL in all derrived forms.

Is there a working group that is defining a form of GPL License that is more applicable to the world of object and design creation?

Using ABSPrusa Mendel Zaphod with Pronterface and slic3r 1.3.0. Printing well with 3mm PLA and ABS through 2 x J Head Mk IV b and Wade Geared Exruders. Controlled using RAMPS1.4 board running Marlin_v1.1.9
June 18, 2015 09:27AM
Found this and investigating earlier: -

3DLP

However, I'm guessing that it can only be applied to whole new things not already licensed using GPL V3.

June 18, 2015 09:38AM
MotoBarsteward
According to GPL V3 Q&A, the output of GPL V3 software can only be GPL V3 licensed if that output contains a significant portion of the licensed code. STL files contain none of the original OpenScad source at the moment. Is there a way of adding it as a comment into the STL file? I ask this because tools exist that can modify STL files which then circumvents the original authors wish for his copyrightable creation to be made GPL in all derrived forms.

If I understand your answer, you means that the STL cannot be covered with the GPL? Of course, it can be. The STL can be compared to an executable binary (.exe): it is directly the result of compiling a code (or interpretation/export of the design in CAD software). Like firefox.exe is covered by the GPL licence, the STL can be too. if you put STL under the GPL licence, you should diffuse the source (cad files or code).
But this does not prevent someone to make similar software or design without copying any portion of code or binary (this is the main debate here...).

Some other licences like the CC does not require to diffuse the source. It is like: "use my STL or whatever as desired, I let you modify it if you can". The most permissive CC just have an attribution clause.

Prusa i3 - e3d v5 - Gnu/Linux - Pronterface - Slic3r - Octoprint - Rpi - French
June 18, 2015 09:56AM
The 3DLP does not look like a free licence at all. Open source only, I guess.

IMHO the important question to be answered here should not be whether the GPL applies to the design included in a 3D source file or not, but whether a free licence (GPL or anything else with the same spirit) can be applied to a design (it is not yet clear to me how) and prevent any action that may stop its "free" evolution, such as "bad companies" stealing the ideas and getting patents, and then suing us, little enthusiasts of the free stuff.

I know that this is not the original OP question, but the thread has been already so hijacked that I hope the OP will not mind.
June 18, 2015 09:58AM
Kimented, I think you are correct provided the STL file meets the requirements of the GPL V3 terms. This is why I asked whether the STL file included a comment section. I've just opened up a couple here and they do appear to contain an indication of the source for the STL, netfabb or OpenScad, but that's all.

Producing STL from OpenScad or SketchUp does not appear to provide a facility to propagate the GPL V3 license and, although STL may be considered to be copyrightable in the same way that the assembly output from a compiler is, without the accreditation and License information, I can't see how, in it's current form, an STL automatically inherits GPL V3 license from the parent OpenScad file.

I've just read the 3DLP License. This appears to allow the Licensor more control over the license they give but does not provide 'protection' against the 're-engineering' method of removing license terms in common use.

June 18, 2015 10:48AM

The STL can be compared to an executable binary (.exe)

The STL may probably be compared to the output of an executable program, but not to its binary format.
June 18, 2015 11:00AM
AndrewBCN
Hi Craig,

Thanks for joining this thread.

Answering your question, you can check a link I posted earlier here in this thread, to a page written by Eben Moglen:

Enforcing the GNU GPL by Eben Moglen. Note the text dates back to 2001 (14 years ago).

So apparently the GPL has legal validity and is enforceable in court, at least in the US and at least in some cases.

OK, but he talks only about "enforcing" it quietly behind the scenes through persuasion, not through the legal system -- and actually says they've avoided going to court because of the costs involved. (As of 2001 at least.) My question was whether violation of an open source license is actionable in court, the way a case of traditional copyright or patent infringement is. I was imagining a judge saying, "Let me get this straight. Your complaint is that someone violated an agreement about something you gave the world for free, claim no ownership of, and have lost no money as a result? Get the %$#& out of my court and stop wasting my time!" smiling smiley

Have there been any cases taken to court involving open source agreements?

But this article points out the the FSF does retain copyright, which I didn't realize. So there may be traction there for a copyright infringement case. But it still seems murky to me. As he says, copyrights are meant to exclude and limit. But the FSF claims copyrights and then gives works away for free, allowing anyone to alter and further distribute them freely. I can see an opposing lawyer making the case that this is failure to protect the copyright, to say the least, and any arguments about what comes out of that are without merit. Add to that the lack of financial damages, and the legal case may be very weak. Legal cases are about what the law says in its current state -- or what a lawyer can make it seem to mean winking smiley -- not what anyone thinks is right or wrong.

These are just my thoughts. I don't really know.
June 18, 2015 11:22AM
CraigMoberg
My question was whether violation of an open source license is actionable in court,

[wiki.fsfe.org]

In the hope that this answers your question more precisely than the previous link I posted. Note that all it took to find this was a single query in the usual search engine...
June 18, 2015 11:44AM
kimented_

I appreciate the irony, but your argument is fundamentally flawed.

Ideas are not subject to copyright because they cannot be owned, that much is a universally accepted fact and is correctly stated in any legal text concerning IP, or copyright law, and it is also clearly considered in the GPL.

I am sorry, but you are basing your entire argument on a single misconception: that a 3D design is an idea. This is the same as saying that Flaubert's "Madame Bovary" was just an idea. A piece of intellectual work, once it is materialized in a drawing, a text, a program, etc..., is definitely not an idea.

Let us consider for example the 3D design: Greg's Wade's Geared Extruder, which is copyright by Greg Frost and licensed under the GPL (at least n the version that can be found on Thingiverse here: [www.thingiverse.com]

The idea here is that of an extruder: we push filament into a path with a certain force. There are certainly many ways to do that, but Greg's Wade's Geared Extruder is a particular 3D design, with a particular arrangement od different 3D parts, that accomplishes this function in a particular way. It is undeniable that this particular 3D design was arrived at with some amount of intellectual work. The design is expressed as an OpenSCAD piece of code, which even uses another OpenSCAD library (for the gears, notably). The particular design is licensed under the GPL and so is the gear library.

Do you still believe that Greg's Wade's Geared Extruder is just an idea or, do you accept the fact that, just like Flaubert's work which expressed some many ideas in so many marvelous words arranged in such a marvelous way, Greg's Wade's Geared Extruder expresses an idea into a 3D design by combining 3D elements into a particular arrangement with a particular purpose?
June 18, 2015 12:00PM
AndrewBCN
In the hope that this answers your question more precisely than the previous link I posted. Note that all it took to find this was a single query in the usual search engine...

Only one of these (of the US cases, since my question came only from what I know of US law) contains a ruling -- Busybox vs Best Buy -- and interestingly says "This is probably the first case of enforcement of the GPL in a court of law in the U.S."

Of the others, one was not a court case but a direct negotiation involving the FSF as your previous article discussed; one was settled (thus no ruling); and one "was ruled out (apparently on the sole basis that the complaint of the plaintiff was 'futile' - this should point at how much such arguments are considered ridiculous in Court)." The last part is what I was thinking a GPL violation suit might face.

I also found this, which talks about some of the issues that come up in court around GPL and how they're decided.

My question about court cases was somewhat rhetorical, i.e. not just for my own information, because there's been a lot of chest-beating about who's right and who knows more, and I was wondering if there was actual case law behind some of the assertions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2015 12:13PM by CraigMoberg.
June 18, 2015 12:59PM
CraigMoberg
I was wondering if there was actual case law behind some of the assertions
There are tons of case law examples in Michael Weinberg's article "What's the deal with copyright and 3D printing?". Here is the link again for convenience.
June 18, 2015 01:01PM
kimented_
MotoBarsteward

If I understand your answer, you means that the STL cannot be covered with the GPL? Of course, it can be. The STL can be compared to an executable binary (.exe): it is directly the result of compiling a code (or interpretation/export of the design in CAD software). Like firefox.exe is covered by the GPL licence, the STL can be too. if you put STL under the GPL licence, you should diffuse the source (cad files or code).
But this does not prevent someone to make similar software or design without copying any portion of code or binary (this is the main debate here...).

Some other licences like the CC does not require to diffuse the source. It is like: "use my STL or whatever as desired, I let you modify it if you can". The most permissive CC just have an attribution clause.

I think the main debate here is not whether somebody can reverse engineer a 3D design, because that is not really a question: any 3D design can be reverse-engineered, sometimes by simply scanning a 3D printed object, other times by importing the STL file (a single line of code in OpenSCAD for example, and I would guess a single click in many CAD programs), or you can take a caliper and reverse draw a printed object if it is not too complex.

The question here is, imo, whether the GPL is applicable to 3D designs, and the various arguments presented here against the applicability of the GPL to 3D designs are based on various misconceptions:

Misconception 1.

3D designs are not listed as the matter of copyright in US law as can be found here [www.copyright.gov] , so they cannot be copyright, hence they cannot be licensed under any license (free or proprietary), hence the GPL cannot be used to license 3D designs.

Flaw: this text is not all-inclusive, as demonstrated by the fact that it does not mention software source code, which is copyrightable under present US law. Also, the mentioned text includes architectural works, which are 3D designs that are presently developed using the exact same CAD programs as those used to develop 3D designs. If anything, this would imply that 3D designs can be the subject of copyright.

Misconception 2.
3D designs are ideas, hence they cannot be copyright, hence they cannot be licensed under the GPL or any other license.

Flaw: a confusion between 3D designs and ideas. 3D designs are intellectual works, not ideas.

Misconception 3.
Only "artistic" 3D designs can be copyright, non-artistic, functional ones cannot be copyright. (MW's misconception)

Flaw: ludicrous, arbitrary and absurd distinction between "artistic" and "functional" 3D designs. There was no such distinction ever made for architectural works, it does not make any sense at all to make such a distinction for 3D designs.

Misconception 4.

A copyright only applies to the original file that expressed the 3D design. The 3D design itself is not subject to copyright. If somebody recreates an identical 3D design using a different program/language/drawing, then there is no violation of copyright. Hence the GPL, which only applies to the source code, cannot be applied to any 3D design.

Flaw: again, a ridiculous argument. The original file, that the GPL would term as the source code, is only "the preferred form of the work for making changes in it", i.e. it is simply one of the possible expressions of this 3D design. It is not the 3D design itself, just like with architectural designs, a single set of views of an architectural work are not the architectural work itself.

Misconception 5.

An STL file cannot be licensed under the GPL because there is no way to include a comment as to it being licensed under the GPL in the file itself (and much less the entire text of the GPL).

Flaw: you only need to make it clear to whomever is copying / downloading the STL file what its use license is. For example, on Thingiverse, there is a huge icon that clearly indicates the use license.

Edit:

Misconception 6.

"The GPL only applies to software." || "The GPL does not apply to hardware." || "RS has previously declared(? no reference provided) that the GPL does not apply to hardware." , hence the GPL cannot be applied to 3D designs.

Flaw: Check the GPL FAQ, the GPL can be applied to various kinds of works.

Quoting from the FAQ:
You can apply the GPL to any kind of work, as long as it is clear what constitutes the “source code” for the work. The GPL defines this as the preferred form of the work for making changes in it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2015 01:28PM by AndrewBCN.
June 18, 2015 01:37PM
AndrewBCN
Misconception 1.
Misconception 2.
Misconception 3.
Misconception 4.
Misconception 5.

Hey, you forgot Misconception 6, about the fact that a CAD file (source or not) does not necessarily contain what is legally needed to define a design. With this I mean that the architets who register their designs do not just submit a CAD file (look here as a random example of what is required, which is more than I usually put in my OpenSCAD files).

And there is Misconception 7 too, about the fact that even if you are (morally) the original creator of a design and you release it under some licence, in some (most?) countries this is not legally equivalent to registering your design or filing a patent.

So even if Misconceptions 1,...,5 were false, releasing an OpenSCAD file under GPL may not be enough to protect somebody's design from being registered (or patented?) by somebody else. (Orcs never give up hot smiley )
June 18, 2015 02:53PM
MattMoses
There are tons of case law examples in Michael Weinberg's article "What's the deal with copyright and 3D printing?". Here is the link again for convenience.

Interesting stuff, and lots of citations to cases about copyright in general, and cases regarding artistic/architectural/industrial designs, and how they might be relevant to 3D printing. But still no cases where someone is trying to enforce an open source license, which was my question. GPL is never mentioned here, and Creative Commons is only discussed generally near the end.

It does say, "A license is a conditional permission to use: I grant you the right to make copies of my work as long as you comply with these conditions. If you do not comply with the conditions, then your copies are in violation of my copyright."

So as long as someone declares a copyright, they're on solid ground to legally enforce the terms of the license. And it says that copyright "allows rightsholders to assume – without the burden of actually proving harm – damages of up to $150,000 for willful acts of infringement."

So it seems I was wrong about needing to prove financial damages. Still, though -- this assumes that there are damages from infringement, because traditionally there will be, and merely removes the burden of having to prove or quantify them. But when you give a work away for free from the beginning, there are clearly no financial damages, so it seems like this could be challenged.
June 18, 2015 03:16PM
Hehe! Indeed that is one of the problems with Orcs...

cristian

Hey, you forgot Misconception 6, about the fact that a CAD file (source or not) does not necessarily contain what is legally needed to define a design. With this I mean that the architets who register their designs do not just submit a CAD file (look here as a random example of what is required, which is more than I usually put in my OpenSCAD files).

See: [copyright.gov]

US Copyright Office
Do I have to register with your office to be protected?
No. In general, registration is voluntary. Copyright exists from the moment the work is created. You will have to register, however, if you wish to bring a lawsuit for infringement of a U.S. work. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section “Copyright Registration.”

The phrase that I put in bold seems to be more or less universally accepted in Western developed countries.

cristian
And there is Misconception 7 too, about the fact that even if you are (morally) the original creator of a design and you release it under some licence, in some (most?) countries this is not legally equivalent to registering your design or filing a patent.

So even if Misconceptions 1,...,5 were false, releasing an OpenSCAD file under GPL may not be enough to protect somebody's design from being registered (or patented?) by somebody else. (Orcs never give up hot smiley )

That question is closely related to the enforceability of the GPL, and I don't think there exists a blanket answer to that question that will cover all cases. I believe that the GPL can be enforced in some cases, and that sooner or later we will see a case in court of enforcing the GPL covering a 3D design, but until this case actually occurs, we can only discuss the theory here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2015 03:20PM by AndrewBCN.
June 19, 2015 08:21AM
I have to take back a couple of negative comments I posted earlier about Michael Weinberg's article "What's the deal with copyright and 3D printing?"

1. I wrote earlier that the article was missing precise references to the legal cases mentioned by MW. This is incorrect, the article has abundant footnotes that provide proper references to all the cases mentioned. Somehow the PDF viewer I used the first time I opened the PDF file did not reproduce any of the footnotes in small fonts.

2. I wrote that it is not an "academic quality" article. Well, the article clearly is not meant as an academic paper, and it is a good quality article, properly researched and very well written. So my derogatory statement is not only irrelevant, it is also unfair and plain wrong.

There are still many things which I believe are wrong with Michael Weinberg's article, and I also believe its general gist (he goes to great lengths to illustrate the concept of "severability") and particularly the conclusions reached by MW are incorrect and highly damaging to the RepRap community, so I am going to prepare a public response to it.

Note that MW's article is not exactly about the applicability of the GPL to 3D designs, he actually does not even mention the GPL once in the 22 pages of his article. The article focuses on whether 3D designs can be copyright and reaches the absurd conclusion that "artistic" 3D designs can be copyright whereas "useful" 3D designs cannot, and where a 3D design has both "artistic" and "useful" features it would be up to a court of law to decide how to "sever" the "artistic" and "useful" components. There is not a single mention of a case of an actual 3D design having its copyright asserted or denied in court or of a court having to "sever" the "artistic" and "useful" components of a 3D design, so MW's conclusion appears to not be supported by US case law, as of the date of its publication at least (January 2013).

I will post a link in this thread here to a more detailed response to MW's article when I have written it.

Also note that MW has recently (March 2015 ) published another article, "Licensing Your 3D Printed Stuff", however, as MW put it himself, "... this paper is not really about choosing the right license for your object or file..." and again does not even once mention the GPL. It is very much based on MW's conclusions reached in his previous paper.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/19/2015 08:33AM by AndrewBCN.
July 20, 2015 06:28PM
I am revisiting this thread to mention that I am reorganizing the page RepRap and Open Source in the wiki, since I believe that the subject matter and the discussion around it in this thread are related.

The question of RepRap and Open Source can be examined from various angles and I am trying to bring all the previously available points of view into this single page.

The RepRap and Open Source page is still very much work in progress right now and apparently there is not a single coherent opinion (which may be a good or a bad thing, depending on how you look at it) on this somewhat vast and controversial subject. So feel free to voice your opinion, either in the RepRap and Open Source page itself, in the Discussion tab in the page, or in a newly created page and add a link to it.

I have added a link to this thread in the Discussion tab in the RepRap and Open Source page, for reference.
July 20, 2015 08:41PM
AndrewBCN
I am revisiting this thread to mention that I am reorganizing the page RepRap and Open Source in the wiki, since I believe that the subject matter and the discussion around it in this thread are related.

The question of RepRap and Open Source can be examined from various angles and I am trying to bring all the previously available points of view into this single page.

The RepRap and Open Source page is still very much work in progress right now and apparently there is not a single coherent opinion (which may be a good or a bad thing, depending on how you look at it) on this somewhat vast and controversial subject. So feel free to voice your opinion, either in the RepRap and Open Source page itself, in the Discussion tab in the page, or in a newly created page and add a link to it.

I have added a link to this thread in the Discussion tab in the RepRap and Open Source page, for reference.

i've thrown in my $0.04

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

July 20, 2015 09:35PM
Thank you!
July 21, 2015 04:19PM
Check this out: [www.gnu.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login