AZSMZ Connecting issues
July 06, 2015 11:17PM
Hey,

I got my AZSMZ today, and set up the drivers, and put my config on the mini sdcard. I connected it to pronterface, instantly no problems.
After unplugging it and adding a thermistor, It properly shows the Temperature. Now I update my driver, and the thermistor no longer displays itself connected. I tried endstops as well

Any suggestions?
Re: AZSMZ Connecting issues
July 07, 2015 03:22AM
maybe contact the people you bought it from...

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

July 07, 2015 05:45PM
SOLVED!

Restart your computer, take the mini sd card out and back in, works fine, and the reason it wasn't displaying temperature was cause I did a bad solder job on one of the thermistors, or its broken spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2015 05:56PM by InspecteurSpie.
July 07, 2015 05:56PM
Stupid question - did you overwrite the original config file when you did the binary file update? The Smoothieware binary should be universal among all boards, and as long as you didn't replace the config file on your SD card nothing else should have changed.

One other thought. Did you grab the latest Smoothieware Edge build, or go for the "Stable" version that's somewhat obsolete? Try grabbing the Edge again, and see if it works.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login