Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Generation 7 Electronics is going 32-bits!

Posted by Traumflug 
Re: Generation 7 Electronics is going 32-bits!
March 05, 2016 12:12PM
It would be a good lesson as a beginner to have some availability to learn about what you did wrong too. You will certainly get the same cold shower treatment if you continue to do this on other threads. So instead of getting offended because several people noticed your mishap and only doing worse because this is how this kind of events unfold when vanity is bigger than rationality, you could just go along with a lesson learned and you might get some answers to your actual questions. Getting along with people in this thread will increase your chances that these people will respond to your other threads when/if you will open one with your Gen7-unrelated question.

RepRap Lander concept on Concept Forge
RepRap Lander concept on RepRap Forums
My Things, mostly experimental stuff
Re: Generation 7 Electronics is going 32-bits!
March 05, 2016 03:47PM
realthor
It would be a good lesson as a beginner to have some availability to learn about what you did wrong too. You will certainly get the same cold shower treatment if you continue to do this on other threads. So instead of getting offended because several people noticed your mishap and only doing worse because this is how this kind of events unfold when vanity is bigger than rationality, you could just go along with a lesson learned and you might get some answers to your actual questions. Getting along with people in this thread will increase your chances that these people will respond to your other threads when/if you will open one with your Gen7-unrelated question.

Very sorry to break my promise if "last post in this thread"

Yes, I am totally agree with what you said.
I always been greatf for helps people were giving out from the heart!

Nonetheless, lesson learned!
Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login