Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help Needed with Impressora A602 RepRap Printer by Havit

Posted by FLY-FAST 
Help Needed with Impressora A602 RepRap Printer by Havit
March 12, 2016 07:11PM
Hello All.

I am hoping that I can get some help with an issue I'm unable to solve on my own despite doing my due diligence. I purchased the Impressora A602 RepRap printer kit off of eBay last year. I was able to put it together fine, and at first it worked fine. Well, I ended up not using it for about 6 months, after which time I powered it up and ran into problems. After connecting the printer to my computer and powering it up, I found out that the extruder wouldn't heat up. So, I checked my drivers and tried using a different application, but the extruder still wouldn't heat up(see attachment). I figured it was probably something with the board and ordered a replacement from 'Havit'. After the new board arrived, I found that I was unable to connect using the settings that worked previously. I deleted the drivers and reinstalled. The problem persisted. So, I tried using COM4 instead of Com3, and it looked like it was connected using Repetier, but, I was unable to control the printer (see error).

When I attempt to manually control the printer, I get the following (CW.jpg)

Can anyone give me a push in the right direction?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2016 07:41PM by FLY-FAST.
Attachments:
open | download - DM.png (50 KB)
open | download - error.jpg (75 KB)
Re: Help Needed with Impressora A602 RepRap Printer by Havit
March 12, 2016 07:17PM
I see no error in the error.jpg, only a message that the SD card is not present.
March 12, 2016 07:43PM
Frans@France
I see no error in the error.jpg, only a message that the SD card is not present.

I just updated the post with another screenshot.
March 13, 2016 06:17AM
There is no new screenshot in your message
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login