Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3d Printer Prints Layers Seperate Places

Posted by Nefraim 
3d Printer Prints Layers Seperate Places
July 14, 2016 01:09PM
Hello everyone,
I had a problem as you can see on attached picture since i've completed my ulticampy v3. Its really annoying and cant find anything about it on the internet. When i started the printing process, first layer is printing flawlessly. But after that second, third, fourth layers not coming upwards of the first layer, its misplacing horizontally all over the printbed. I think it may be about the slicing but what im missing?
If anyone know the solution, i will be glad.
Thank you and have a nice day.
Attachments:
open | download - 20160714_185854_HDR-1-1280x823.jpg (351.3 KB)
Re: 3d Printer Prints Layers Seperate Places
July 14, 2016 01:15PM
You appear to be losing steps on the stepper motors. Check for mechanical problems or too little stepper current or too much stepper current.
July 14, 2016 01:38PM
Ok i will check the currents. For the record its going beyond the printbed after several layers. If you have any other ideas to check i will check them completely.
July 14, 2016 01:49PM
Considering the distance of the offset, I would make sure the stepper drivers aren't overheating. They shutdown for awhile when that happens, but the controller doesn't know that. If the drivers you have are on a small plugin pc board, they can overheat when running the drivers at or near the max stepper current.
July 14, 2016 03:02PM
My printer board is Megatronics 3.0
And what will your suggestion for the problem?
July 15, 2016 03:19PM
Im really get stucked. I dont wanna send that machine to the garbage can.sad smiley
July 15, 2016 04:07PM
Is it a repstrap? mechanical issues can cause that too..
July 16, 2016 04:14AM
It is a ulticampy v3 with Megatronics 3.0
July 16, 2016 07:19AM
mechanical issues that cause layer shift are pulleys and loose belts, i would make sure that your pulleys are not slipping on the shaft of the motor i would see what amps your supplying your motors and what amps your motors can take

Check my rubbish blog for my prusa i3

up and running
[3dimetech.blogspot.co.uk]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login