3D Render Farm
September 28, 2016 05:59AM
Creating a 3d branch of knowledge rendering takes plenty of technical ability. It will take years to become practiced in bound modelling and rendering package. making a 3d rendering could be a method of drawback resolution. you'll be able to see what does not look sensible and you need to consider an answer to form it look higher. however so as to try to to this you have got to grasp your package backwards and be ready to recognise the cause and result of fixing b2>ound parameters.
Re: 3D Render Farm
September 28, 2016 06:54AM
No one grasps my package backwards. Not even me.

Ultra MegaMax Dominator 3D printer: [drmrehorst.blogspot.com]
September 28, 2016 10:10AM
Catching a problem in modelling or slicing in the rendering stage? Interesting idea.
I certainly agree with you that rendering is a difficult subject and not something to be taken lightly.

In other words, good luck!

Lykle
September 28, 2016 10:23AM
Wow you kids are brighter than me for figuring out what the hell was said & why,
I thought it was about a render farm, but then it talks about a branch of knowledge
those who have the knowledge can render no problems it can be laborious
or you hit the magic render button in keyshot...in fact you dont even need to hit the button..
it works with all your solid modeling packages, and doesnt need a render farm for good results...
but a shaded view or section view of your model in any CAD package is good enough to find your faults
rendering i usually the last thing anyone thinks of.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login